• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I just telephoned my dog.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
she didn't pick up... it was my eleven year old cousin. But he went and held the reciever for her!

she didn't have much to say, she was lounging on the couch. shes visiting my cousins and their greyhound while both set of parents are in cuba.

her silence made me sad. are we drifting apart now that I live in toronto?

that is my tragic valentines day story. :(

peko

TRIBE Member
Maybe she was overwhelmed with joy to hear her man's voice, and she was just smiling and wagging her tail at the phone? :( Or, she's courting the Red Baron.

Happy valentine's day Charlie Brown!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

dvs

TRIBE Promoter
doesn't look good krzysiu...

it always starts off with silence, then it's no sex and then it's a note left on the night table saying she's gone off to go find herself leaving you with divorce papers to sign. tragic really.

d

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
oh no, we haven't had sex in the last 12 years!! is this the end?

trouble in paradise! (with terry 'the hulk' hogan!)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

depraved

TRIBE Member
^just make sure you tape her licking herself so you can post it on the internet for all to see when the divorce proceedings turn nasty.

annec

TRIBE Member
Hire a private investigator to find out who she's sniffing around.
Then break his legs. That'll learn 'im for messing around with your dog.

P.S. I heard she's been around wiener dogs. And pugs.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Persephone

TRIBE Member
Everytime I phone my mother I ask her how the dog is doing. Sometimes she puts the phone to his ear so I can talk to him.

Yes, I am hopeless

Krzysui, clearly your dog is getting old (I see the white filling in her muzzle). She just has hearing problems and her hips were bothering her, so that's why she didn't come to the phone.

But she still loves you and will smother you with kisses the moment you walk through her door.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

peko

TRIBE Member
Famous Jack Russell book star, circa 1965

Ahhh, the literary greats of picture books.

I hung out with my sister and her dog tonight!!! Yeeessssss, I was remembered by Chloe the miniture schnuazer! :D

At 'storytime', I thought of this thread because my nephews requested:

Although, this might be more appropriate:

Alas, for Valentine's Day: