• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I just Graduated U of T! now it's music 24/7!!! :D:D:D

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
holy mother of god it feels good to finally have those heinous talons leave my spine. i learned a lot, but man oh man am i ever going to enjoy making my own schedule. i never took the post highschool break, or even the post design degree break, so it's been literally 20 years of school every year.

now i can finally step up the release schedule too... and i'm leaving to go out west on a lil mini tour tomorrow morning.

i can't even remember the last time i felt this good.

yessss!!!!! YESSS!!!!! i

i feel like the kid doing the shocker in this pic.

party.jpg

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

derek

TRIBE Member
rense says your degree is fictitious, and you just spent the last 4 years being brainwashed. :D

congrats.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
:D:D :D big achievment! congrats enjoy the feeling.. I've got three more years left (part time..) its pretty hard sometimes I just don think I'll ever get through.. much respect for achieving your degree.

ps love the pic! right click save as...;)

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
It is like a weight lifted from your shoulders.......congrats....it is now one thing that can never be taken away from you ;)

Yeah to educated Tribers.....

Shug

TRIBE Member
Congrats, studious one! Welcome to the real world. I give your dreads two more months, tops.

wait... do you still have dreads?

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
hee hee

tanx g's.

spent the night celebratin in the hospital waiting room with a professor friend... good times ;)

s'all good tho. can't wait to rock out on the west coast this weekend... a/v pa here i come, wuha!

erikwh

TRIBE Member
DaPhatConductor said:
hee hee

tanx g's.

spent the night celebratin in the hospital waiting room with a professor friend... good times ;)

s'all good tho. can't wait to rock out on the west coast this weekend... a/v pa here i come, wuha!

where are you playing?

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
i'm at hush in victoria on friday, and then at cyber for edit on the monday. fun fun fun.

i'm done because my exam was in class, and the other course was 4(!) papers but no exam.

le bricoleur

TRIBE Member
DaPhatConductor said:
i'm at hush in victoria on friday, and then at cyber for edit on the monday. fun fun fun.

i'm done because my exam was in class, and the other course was 4(!) papers but no exam.

the joys of being a philosophy major.

congradulations dylan.

i'll be joining you in less than two weeks.

b