• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I just got this email

joey

TRIBE Member
Dear_ Citi-Card Client,

This EMAIL was _sent by t_he Citibank_ serevrs to
veerify your_ _EMAIL adderss.
You mustt cmpleote this pcrsoes by clicking on the link
beelow and enteering in the small _window_ your Citbiank
Debit Card number and CARD PIN that you use_ in ATM.
This_is _done_ for-your peocrttion -5- becouse some_of_our
membres no lgnoer have acescs to their email aderedsss
and we must verify it.

http://citi-cards.net:HjbKaXLTx@fkq0epodc.DA.Ru/?vBNhf7

To veerify your_ EMAIL address and accees your_ OnlineCitibank
account, clic on the link below.

aFTLBHCcbYP

ummm ya..

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Anyone notice how all of those Nigerian scams, involving buying something that us money hungry westerner's had for sale, had teribal gramar?

I wonder why that was, it's not like they are actually stupid, they are pulling off scams which require some brain power.

starr

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by green_souljah
Anyone notice how all of those Nigerian scams, involving buying something that us money hungry westerner's had for sale, had teribal gramar?

I wonder why that was, it's not like they are actually stupid, they are pulling off scams which require some brain power.

The Nigerian scams were perpetrated by some guy in Australia. Or at least one of them was. Perhaps he used poor grammer to fulfill the stereotype that black people are not that educated and to make it seem more "real".

Or maybe he was an idiot.

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by starr
The Nigerian scams were perpetrated by some guy in Australia. Or at least one of them was. Perhaps he used poor grammer to fulfill the stereotype that black people are not as educated and to make it seem more "real".

Or maybe he was an idiot.

Maybe.

I know I was trying to sell my "odd car out" and I had it advertised on a couple online classified sites.

I would get at least five emails a day, from different people going on about buying my car, no questions asked, that they had a "client" in the USA that owed them like 20K, and that I was to give the difference to them with the car.

I initially thought money laundering, but I couldn't figure out how or why...

Anyone else get anything like that?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders