• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I just drank chunky milk!

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
gross. :eek:

I think I'm going to call it.... I can't belive it's not yogurt.

now I'm off to the corner store to punch the clerk in the junk.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
I'm going to bring the chunky milk to your house and pour it all over your door step. then when your parents leave in the morning they will slip and fall on a frozen milk puddle. then when you out to help you will also slip and fall on said frozen milk puddle.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Funzo

TRIBE Member
Was it "chunky" our "chunky & sour"

If it was just chunky it was just because it froze on the truck during delivery, still unpleasant none the less, but it will cause you no harm.

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
it was chunky and a bitter kind of sour... more bitter.
at first I thought there was dish soap in the glass, so I dumped it and poured a new one. just as bad at the first one.

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by ev
I'm going to bring the chunky milk to your house and pour it all over your door step. then when your parents leave in the morning they will slip and fall on a frozen milk puddle. then when you out to help you will also slip and fall on said frozen milk puddle.

if you do that I'll send you poo in the mail. And then you will slip on frozen poo from the milk !

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Funzo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ev
it was chunky and a bitter kind of sour... more bitter.
at first I thought there was dish soap in the glass, so I dumped it and poured a new one. just as bad at the first one.

In that case, burn the store down!

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Temper Tantrum

PS generally the smell gives away when milk's gone bad.

there was no smell... it was weird.

hmmm... I wonder if bad milk can get you high. sour milk bong say what!