• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I just clogged my toilet

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
I had so much fun unclogging it, you know, filling up to the brim try to dissolve the lumps that were stuck in the neck of the toilet. Funny optimization problem, in that the shit gets sucked into the hole, sealing it up real good, so you have to figure out the optimal water speed and height so that the shit keeps swirling around instead of acting like a kid's finger in a dyke (or is it dike... same idea, I guess).

Anyway, I gave up and used the plunger, and it begs the question, Is the extra foldy thing on the inside of those industrial plungers merely to catch shit on? I mean, honestly, who designs this shit?

exrboy

TRIBE Promoter
Two of my close friends started kicking the shit out of each other (no pun intended) after a toilet clog/plunger incident. I don't feel like typing it out but some tribers were there to witness it...it was not pretty!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
When you see the water level start to rise, bringing used toilet paper and your coil uncomfortably close to the brim, everyone stares transfixed, watching it happen, hoping that reality will return to normal, but it never does. Nontheless the next time it happens you sit there, transfixed, watching it happen, hoping that reality will return to normal, but it never does.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
I was doing the handle jiggling thing for 20 minutes, letting the level come right up to the rim, hoping for some dissolving action. The level would go down slowly, at about 1 cm per 10 seconds...

Man, I sure ate a lot of roasted almonds yesterday. Good thing I chewed them well.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Nothing like the birth of your bowels rise half way up the bowl after a misfired flush, so you know something is wrong. Like an idiot however you flush again, having done nothing to fix the problem in the first place. So then you get to watch it continue the trip and almost lazily hike itself over the top and ride the wave of water across the tile in an act of desperate freedom.

Ever pick up a waterlogged shit? It goes limp in your hand life a loamy, rotting squirell. No matter how much you mummify your hand in swaths of toilet paper that waterlogged shit gets through, mocking your shame, turning doctors and business tycoons alike into lowly shit handlers.

depraved

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd
Is the extra foldy thing on the inside of those industrial plungers merely to catch shit on?
the foldy thing on the industrial jobbies (I remember them being labelled "turbo" plungers) is for extra power; they trap more air, so more air pushes on the clog when you push down; more vacuum suction when you pull up. That's why they work better.

Plumbers snakes are king of clog-busting tho.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Re: Re: I just clogged my toilet

Originally posted by depraved
the foldy thing on the industrial jobbies (I remember them being labelled "turbo" plungers) is for extra power
That's what we've been sold, but you know the truth: The designer had it in for us, and he designed it specially to trap shit. Plus, it likes to flip up and fling shit everywhere.

Like, who needs extra power? Nobody actually shits bricks-- it's an expression only.

echootje

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: I just clogged my toilet

That's what we've been sold, but you know the truth: The designer had it in for us, and he designed it specially to trap shit. Plus, it likes to flip up and fling shit everywhere.

Like, who needs extra power? Nobody actually shits bricks-- it's an expression only.
What if you're a bricklayer by trade?

Rob

[edit] that was a bad joke *ugh*

depraved

TRIBE Member

Some of mine have come pretty close. They felt really hefty when I picked them up to throw them.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
the worst is when someone comes to your house and plugs your toilet @%^R$%&! The damn plunger is sitting next to the toilet, so please use it. Don't leave me to be surprised when the effing thing overflows onto my feet.

sugar

TRIBE Member

Plus, it likes to flip up and fling shit everywhere.
oh god.

please let it be cleaned by the time I get home :(

p.s. Please take that box down to the garbage bin.
thx

Cri

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
When you see the water level start to rise, bringing used toilet paper and your coil uncomfortably close to the brim, everyone stares transfixed, watching it happen, hoping that reality will return to normal, but it never does. Nontheless the next time it happens you sit there, transfixed, watching it happen, hoping that reality will return to normal, but it never does.

hahaha :) So gross, but so funny.

janiecakes

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: I just clogged my toilet

Originally posted by sugar
p.s. Please take that box down to the garbage bin.
thx
hahaha

i'm tempted to say things like this on a regular basis but i never actually did it!

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by sugar
Yeah.

Well, if he's at home for the forseeable future, he has lotsa time to take out the garbage :p
Nothing like being unemployed and getting chores from your MOM over the internet.