• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I invented a new word: Younglists

Rosey

TRIBE Member
were they wearing pantaloons?

you know what i mean...really baggy pants tucked into the socks on both feet for the super-cool pantaloon effect?
 

Plato

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rosey:
were they wearing pantaloons?

you know what i mean...really baggy pants tucked into the socks on both feet for the super-cool pantaloon effect?
</font>
thats more a white thugg-wannabe look

p[l]a+0
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

funkNstyle

TRIBE Member
Although baby ravers are funny,
Im quite sure you were all like that once upon a time... errr... unless you were already old and jumped on the bandwagon when raving was cool :confused




Jonny
 

Rosey

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by funkNstyle:
... unless you were already old and jumped on the bandwagon when raving was cool </font>
i was old and jumped on the bandwagon...but not to be cool, i was in it for the drugs.
 

InFa

TRIBE Member
I try to look for anything that's cool then try to learn about it then I try to fit in with the cool crowd who have been doing it since day 1. Then, when I get bored I try to find something else cool to do. All in my quest to be cool. Maybe one day.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

mingster

TRIBE Member
Younglists scare me.
They have driven me away from Jungle parties.
It's so sad.

My new word for the day - "Kinder-Hoes". Can also be seen on the subway...

Ming.
 

matty

TRIBE Member
I had a flyer in my cube at work a couple of years ago and an older woman dropped by and must have noticed it. She was pretty sure that Jungalists were in some way realted to Carl Jung. In her mind they were Jung-alists. She thought it was an event where we hung out and debated archetypes and ego.
 

seeker

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by m..m:
I had a flyer in my cube at work a couple of years ago and an older woman dropped by and must have noticed it. She was pretty sure that Jungalists were in some way realted to Carl Jung. In her mind they were Jung-alists. She thought it was an event where we hung out and debated archetypes and ego.</font>
LOL! the *real* damage that raving causes is not prevalent drug use by youngsters, or being out all night long, but the confusion that results from so many bastardizations of the english language!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

noahmintz

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by AdRiaN:

In my case, it was the JUNGLE that drove me away from jungle parties.



-------------
AdRiaN
</font>
HA!
It's so true ... jungle has gotten kinda bland in the last year or so

stu
 
Top