• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

I... I killed Kat! omg... AHHH

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
We... we were fighting... she's been stealing my socks now for a good three months. Caught'er in the act... she got all defensive and we started arguing.

She shoved me and I shoved her back. She tripped over my sneakers and hit her head on the table.

oh theres so much blood... and I just cleaned the floors!!

what am I going to do? what am I going to do?!?

I know... I'll cut up the body, and bury it around toronto... yeah, a finger here, a knee cap there... they'll never put her back together again...

yeah, that'll learn her for stealling my socks... H&M day-of-the-weeks, motherfucker!!

phew... I was a little bit worried there... now all I need is a tarp, a hacksaw, and some paper towel.

muhahahahahahaha.

kmac

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
now all I need is a tarp, a hacksaw, and some paper towel.
If you have to purchase these items, make sure to pay cash. You don't want to leave a paper trail and get caught like that failed rapper guy.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
We... we were fighting... she's been stealing my socks now for a good three months. Caught'er in the act... she got all defensive and we started arguing.

She shoved me and I shoved her back. She tripped over my sneakers and hit her head on the table.

oh theres so much blood... and I just cleaned the floors!!

what am I going to do? what am I going to do?!?

I know... I'll cut up the body, and bury it around toronto... yeah, a finger here, a knee cap there... they'll never put her back together again...

yeah, that'll learn her for stealling my socks... H&M day-of-the-weeks, motherfucker!!

phew... I was a little bit worried there... now all I need is a tarp, a hacksaw, and some paper towel.

muhahahahahahaha.

Meh....

I've been stealing socks from my roomie for years. He 's never shoved me...
A few harsh words maybe....

Abuser!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
all she wanted was a few pairs of socks to make it through this difficult time.

krzysiu you are hereby known as bastard man.

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
pthzz. I've killed for less.

In fact, one time this guy showed up at the lunch table with the same type of cookies as me...

Let's just say the guy's wives call me before they make their lunches.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
now that it can't be undone....if i were krzysiu i'd make a nice dress out of her.

you know, like a nice Sunday dress.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
she didn't put the lotion on its skin...

I thought murder was supposed to be arousing!? i don't have wood, I have the urge to scotch guard the couch for random spurts of from the corpse.

gah, this is a dirty business, I'm glad I turned down that position at the abattoir.

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
dude you only get a high if it's a tremendously violent murder.

now all you can do is hang her corpse from a tree in her parents yard like in Scream to get the slightest of jollies.

Craigee

TRIBE Member
got a dry basement? jam her down there. Let her mummify. Have frequent one sided conversations with her about the bad thoughts that you must drive from your head. But how?

Repeat until you kill again.