• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I have Robomice.

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
There's a strange metallic sound happening in my kitchen cabinet area.

My doctor says there's a cream for this problem, but I'm convinced I have Robomice, or worse, the dispossessed SPIRITS of Robomice, out to exact some Roborevenge.

BBB.

Roo! HALP! :(

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Plato

TRIBE Member
theres a family of squirrels behind the wall in my office

the very one i am in right now

i hear them move around sometimes. then i scare them by pounding really hard on the wall.
never seen them though, im starting to think they are trapped in there.

soon they will be dead.
:)

p[l]a+0

Fir3start3r

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Plato
theres a family of squirrels behind the wall in my office

the very one i am in right now

i hear them move around sometimes. then i scare them by pounding really hard on the wall.
never seen them though, im starting to think they are trapped in there.

soon they will be dead.
:)

p[l]a+0

Until the corpses start falling out of the ventilation...ick.:eek:

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Are you sure they aren't remote controlled cybersquirrels, capable of synthesizing drywall particles into a viable fuel source for their complex machinery?

BBB.

CAN YOU REALLY BE SURE?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PinkAngeL

TRIBE Member
I think that they might be a cross-breed of chipmunk and squirrel and lemming so they fell down your chimney in their yearly ritual but were too dumb to find a cliff because they were greedy and wanted to bring their nuts with them

Plato

TRIBE Member
i thinkt hey got in from the 2nd floor, in my sisters room, and found their way down here, cause we used to hear them upstairs but not no more.

dont think they'll be comming out through the vents though.

and once their corpses begin stinking up the place we wont have to deal with it. the nice newly weds that bought this death trap will have to put up with it. haa ha ha! :D

p[l]a+0