• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I have no...

!Myagi!

TRIBE Member
why dont you care though????? tact is a social skill, something necessary to lead a rich and fulfuliing life as a member of a community. its a pretty important thing to not care about. are you american?

twist

TRIBE Member
If you don't really care what we say... and you don't really care what you say... Why the hell do you need to tell us that. Your continual postings of these moronic threads demonstrate exactly the opposite. If you really didn't care then why would you post a thread asking why everybody got so offended. If you didn't have any tact why would you try and show some now by telling everyone you don't. Give it a rest. Every rebuttal you issue only makes you sound even more fuck ass dumb.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Papa_P1

TRIBE Member
Yes i am american.I am a loner and the few friends that i have are ACTUALLY friends,i am pleased with my life.

!Myagi!

TRIBE Member
thats good man, theres not many people who can say that with confidence....im a loner too, which ive always considered a good thing.

i hope you havent taken anything ive said personally...im a friend and fan of simons and i defend his work like you would defend dave's.

hope 'retirement' treats you well and you enjoy being able to get wasted while others take to the decks like DD chumps