• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I Have An Idea

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

kmac

TRIBE Member
Iggy left me a hall of fame, long-distance drunk 'n' dial message on the weekend. Top 5 for sure. So happy my phone lets me save VMs FOREVER!

kmac

TRIBE Member
Ha. She just left another one involving whether or not Long Island Iced Teas have Coke in them and something about Billy Idol looking the same now as he did back in the '80s. Then it's her trying to hang up then and saying "hello" repeatedly for a minute or two.

I love and miss my Iggy. She's going to kill me when she reads this.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kmac
Ha. She just left another one involving whether or not Long Island Iced Teas have Coke in them and something about Billy Idol looking the same now as he did back in the '80s. Then it's her trying to hang up then and saying "hello" repeatedly for a minute or two.

I love and miss my Iggy. She's going to kill me when she reads this.

:D :D

LOL
nahhhh, I love ya schlampae
fucking german cheap ass beer. fucks with your head :cool:

um. PS. you told me that message made the TOP THREE!!!! not FIVE! :mad:

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Since at this point I have lost what tiny amount of dignity (or something close to it)... I'll see.
First, I need to review this so-called message that I have NO recollection of leaving. :D

but I sure do hope it's as good as she says!

DAMN CHEAP GERMAN BEER AND CHEAP SWISS WINE!!!

(I look like a bratwurst right now, Iggy has to hit the gym hardcore!...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm beer)

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by IgStar
Since at this point I have lost what tiny amount of dignity (or something close to it)... I'll see.
First, I need to review this so-called message that I have NO recollection of leaving. :D
I serious wish my phone had some drunk anti locking device thingy on it. once i breath on it and I blow over a certain amount of beers, I should not be able to activate it, except to call a cab or 911.