• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

i have an announcement to make

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
tennessee muthafuckas!!!
it was awesome...
i'm so burnt...
i have to sit down and write my review in the review forum... too much to talk about...
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
jess, you're hot and a drunk, which I approve of, but you being back in no way changes what I'm going to make for dinner.

tuna casserole goes on as planned people!
 

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Krzysiu said:
jess, you're hot and a drunk, which I approve of, but you being back in no way changes what I'm going to make for dinner.

tuna casserole goes on as planned people!
hahaha
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
unless you brought me back some sort of snowglobe or novelty tourist souvenir, then this thread sucks the tennessee oliers' bag.
 

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Lil'Timmy said:
unless you brought me back some sort of snowglobe or novelty tourist souvenir, then this thread sucks the tennessee oliers' bag.

for a second I thought you said this thread sucks as bad as the Oilers.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
ok.
Unless you did some amazing feat like challenge a 300 pound man named Ernest to a chicken N' waffle eating contest....useless
 

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Boss Hog said:
for a second I thought you said this thread sucks as bad as the Oilers.
well they certainly turned the suck up last night, but I won't thread crap on what is truly going to be a monumental tribe moment..ie this thread.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
I'll wait till Im done cooking, which should be about an hour.
If nothing monumental happens, we can commence discussion on how the oilers were rank last night and how staios needs a kick to tibula
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top