• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I have a confession to make....

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
t to the e to the c to the h to the n to the o

whats the last 2 letters spell? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave
p.s. dave clarke rules

p.p.s. missed ya last night apparantly, mel, went predrinkin at slime before hittin madbar

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

joey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by mingster
I think I love Happy Hardcore.

*shakes her head*

What is this world coming to? Let's look at the evidence. My feet hurt, I remember smiling alot last night. And hell, I enjoyed the music. :) I've always had my favorite "genres", but have enjoyed almost everything. I like liking lots of different kinds of music, it makes life more diverse, and needless to say (but I'll say it anyway) interesting.

That is all.

Ming. <-----but don't fucking try taking away her trance.

ya happy hardcore is good...

mingster

TRIBE Member
Re: Re: I have a confession to make....

Originally posted by joey

ya happy hardcore is good...

You wish kid.
As I was accepting a new love last night, I professed "I think I can like anything, except HHC"

It's true, just ask BBB. I said those words. :p

Ming.

BigBadBaldy

TRIBE Member
Shouldn't you be slipping into your adult diapers right now, getting ready for AVB to make you "trance in your pants"?

BBB.

YarrrrR! :p

(Who loves ya, baby? :) )

PS It's true, joey. My response?

"Uh, YEAH."

seeker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SneakyPete
He meant punch in the back of the neck. I don't know about pie though.

Pete

hair pie?

techno will save your soul, ming. in our church, the altar has two tables, the eucharist is made from vinyl, the priest organizes the offering in 4/4 time, and the congregation is here to DANCE!

CAN I GET AN A M E N??

blueker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by seeker

hair pie?

techno will save your soul, ming. in our church, the altar has two tables, the eucharist is made from vinyl, the priest organizes the offering in 4/4 time, and the congregation is here to DANCE!

CAN I GET AN A M E N??

haha...SWEEEET!!!

Rosey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by seeker

CAN I GET AN A M E N??
A M E N!!!
glory hal-lei-lujah!!!!!
praise be unto jebus!
HUH!

ps let use not forget that the high priests of techno often perform the service on a thrice decked altar ;)