• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

I hate today...

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
that's why I don't do any:D ...no,when I did work it annoying as fuck too but it's your paycheck...welcome to life lesson number 1,FUCK everybody else, just take care of your shit...don't let people mess your day up:)

junglegirl

TRIBE Member
I am just like end day end - I need to swim and get aggression out and then go home and put cozy pajamas on - blah

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Dirt Dawg

TRIBE Member
I feel like doing nothing today... but actually have madd shit to do.

I wish I could never come into work EVER.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
turn that :( upside down :)

I had the pleasure off pissing off a lady suffering from severe Road Rage this morning (well she was already pissed off, I just enhanced it, tee hee heee)

I love it when people get so pissed off when you're not going fast enough in bumper to bumper traffic to get the the red light. Then honk at you for hitting your breaks and causing them to almost rear-end you cuz they're following so close.

Yeah it's my fault there's 50 cars and a red light in front of me.

So I asked her if she forgot her Menopause Pill this morning.

She nearly blew a gasket :D

sorr for the hijack, hope it makes you smile a little.

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Just want to go home, Dad went into surgery today and want to know that he's ok....I know he is but want to be there anyway instead of at work.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by opium_souldjah
Just want to go home, Dad went into surgery today and want to know that he's ok....I know he is but want to be there anyway instead of at work.
thoughts are with you...some rough shit:(

Zorro

TRIBE Member
I hated yesterday, so maybe I'm just ahead of of everybody by a day. In which case don't worry tomrrow is going to be great! ;)

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
thoughts are with you...some rough shit:(
NOt rough, routine realy. It's for a hernia so there's little margine for error...just an excuse to be with my dad and not at work! Thanks though

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by opium_souldjah
NOt rough, routine realy. It's for a hernia so there's little margine for error...just an excuse to be with my dad and not at work! Thanks though
OH...I had that done when I was a weee tot...VERY routine(not like I remember) glad to hear it's not anything crazy:)

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by LeoGirl

sorr for the hijack, hope it makes you smile a little.
hearing about other peoples misfortunes ALWAYS makes me feel better

:D

q u a n t u m i z e
[was already having a gr8 day !!]

~NoCo~

TRIBE Member
today is great for me....

i slept in till noon and then got to work to find out i get to go home an hour early with pay.....

every other day but today i hate.

S.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I have a 3hour Quark class from 6:30 til 9:30

all I wanna do is sleep, sleep, sleep.

:(
I haven't seen my man all weekend, and I won't see him tonight. THAT BLOWS CHUNKS.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Indian Girl
I have a 3hour Quark class from 6:30 til 9:30

all I wanna do is sleep, sleep, sleep.

:(
I haven't seen my man all weekend, and I won't see him tonight. THAT BLOWS CHUNKS.
am i thinking the same kind of quark class: like quarks as in the theoretical sub atomic particle quarks ?

IgStar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by quantumize
am i thinking the same kind of quark class: like quarks as in the theoretical sub atomic particle quarks ?
I fucken hope not or I enrolled in the wrong class! LOL

nah, QuarkExpress computer course. *yawn snore*

AlyG

TRIBE Member
Today is just another crappy day in a craptastic months-long journey for me. If it gets any worse I'm going to bang my head repeatedly against the nearest wall.

<---drinking my worries away soon