• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I hate girls all of you uhhhhh

swilly

TRIBE Member
what the hell why invite us out for a drink and then compliment us on our clothes and how we look and how much we get along and then not tell us you have a boyfriend. why did i have to wait for me to find out on my own via a friend

why why why why why???????????????????????

The only thing i can think of is that you have a BF but you dont like him that much

thats it i am becoming gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least i always knew what they were up to and it was alot easier and i could drinks paid for.

right fly this weekend

swilly:(

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by swilly
what the hell why invite us out for a drink and then compliment us on our clothes and how we look and how much we get along and then not tell us you have a boyfriend. why did i have to wait for me to find out on my own via a friend

maybe she thought you were gay...?

could this be some type of self-fulfilling prophecy?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dirtymatt

TRIBE Member
why dont single women advertise themselves on tribe for us to find to avoid the unecessary hassle that both you and i are going through it seems.

matt

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
never give up hope.

that goes for teh gays as well
fuck it pointless

i have come to realization that my previos girlfriends i ran into because of luck....................... blind luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i should of not fucked it up by leaving

cultural enrichment or not i still messed up what i had aquired by chance not a very smart move if you ask me

deep

TRIBE Member
well, if she's a university girl, I dunno man...in my experience most of them have been pretty immature

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
well, if she's a university girl, I dunno man...in my experience most of them have been pretty immature
naturaally

oh i feel the need for some prozac ensuing

right off to bed

cheers
:(

Boo

TRIBE Member
So she has a boyfirend?

Still flirt with her, and do what you would normally and just go for it. If she has a boyfriend, wait for her to tell you. She might go out with you a few times and realize this guys a plonker and dump his ass for you.

It happened to my brother. My girlfirend was going out with someone when I met her. I just flirted and tried not to make fun of him too much when I was with her. So he would be the asshole and I would be the guy who always says the right thing.

Now I live with her :)

(yes guys, I'm the "friend" your gf always talks about - who is so nice, and you get jelous of which just makes me look better)

Soundstream

TRIBE Member
Exactly. University girls are immature. And that is the reason that I go for girls who are in highschool.

Cheers ... Ian :)

Alita

TRIBE Member
I have/ had guy friends that I go out and have drinks with...Maybe she just wanted to be friends :confused:

I think sometimes guys can get the wrong impression a little too easily. You may not be one of them...like she might have lead you on or whatever - but in general.

Oh well - better luck next time!

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chicku
I have/ had guy friends that I go out and have drinks with...Maybe she just wanted to be friends :confused:

I think sometimes guys can get the wrong impression a little too easily. You may not be one of them...like she might have lead you on or whatever - but in general.

Oh well - better luck next time!
hmmm maybe she does like me but also has a BF and is in the process of break up or something.

i think i will invite her out again to something more just the 2 of us and then see if she comes

Also my flatmate could of misheard as well he has been known to do that in fact.

I was supposdly right there but i didint hear it being said i was also pissed up as well so what would i know

william

Torso

TRIBE Member
Hey now.... it's the individual.;)
It's quite possible that Swilly completely misinterpreted her signals.

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by swilly
If I had a nickel for every time that happened to me...

defazman

TRIBE Member
I've had this happen to me, and there is a right and a wrong way to deal with it.

The right way is to continue on your relationship with her as if you did not know she had a boyfriend, as stated before she may be in the process of getting rid of him.

The wrong way is to get pissed off and yell at her in public, "Why the hell didnt you tell me you had a boyfriend?!!?!!?!" This way never (in my experience) does anything to further the relationship.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories