• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I had to bury my kitty cat yesterday :(

Da grunj

TRIBE Member
She went outside Sunday afternoon after getting a pile of Tempations and a 4 handed full-on-body-skratch from my G/F and I, and never returned :( . WE looked for her until 1 am Sunday night, and finally went to bed. I got a phone call @ work Monday afternoon from my crying G/F who had just found her 150 ft from my front door......DEAD ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD :(. This is the sadest day I/we have had in quite some time.

Damn the cars! DAmn the Humans! DAmn the cats that can't run fast enough to get out of the way!

To our Koebi, you really are missed and we shall never forget how you made our home soo much better to come home to.

GRj
LMK

Our home just isn't the same now.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

finary

TRIBE Promoter
thats horrible.. sorry to hear the bad news :( i hope you guys pull through okay

losing a little family member is tough.

/f

littlenutty

TRIBE Member
awwwww thats soooooo sad....

that happened to me sorta.... my kitty got hit by a car but then my boyfriend found him and he was okay.... but now he's retarded.

poor kittys.

derek

TRIBE Member
yo grunj sorry to hear that.

my parents had to put their cat (they adopted her from me when i moved out) asleep last week due to medical complications.

peace,

derek

tablist

TRIBE Member
Awe, Man that really sucks. That happened to my old cat Molson a few years ago. We let her out and she came back with her jaw all hanging off and she could barely walk. We had to put her down and eedless to say, it was very upsetting. Now I only have a cat that stays inside.

Sorry for your loss.:(

Max

Da grunj

TRIBE Member
Thanx Guys, these comments have made us feel a "little" better......really :) .

Originally posted by LeoGirl
if you get a new kitty, make sure to him/her indoors[/SIZE]

Now I can't dissagree with you on this, but there was an extreme cute-ness about Koebi being able to venture outside and be allowed to be free. She would run and hunt down fallen leaves and bring them into the house and cry a strange sound.....it was as if she was saying "mom/dad, come see what I got for you" ....... they were gifts for us :( . And yes I know that one day the leaves would have turned into mice and birds (yuck!), but hey, she was a cat right?.............WAS! :(

a sincere Thanx.

mourning,
GRj

PS. We will get a new cat, not as a replacement for Koebi, but just because we know that we provide a good loving home for kitty-cats that need them.

MeL_Roc

TRIBE Member
Aww ..sorry to hear about that. My kitty passed away two weeks ago from medical complications. I've had her since I was a child-so it was like losing a childhood friend. I miss her SO much:(.

~Melissa

tablist

TRIBE Member
You should get one of the kitties from under that porch that somebody posted yesterday..... I'm sure they could use a good home!

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tablist
You should get one of the kitties from under that porch that somebody posted yesterday..... I'm sure they could use a good home!

Ya great idea. As well, the Humane Society has sooo many kitty cats that need a good home.

Da grunj

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tablist

WHERE IS THIS THREAD? If I can't find it, please find it and get it to the front page. Thats exactly how we got Koebi.....except she was on top of a porch!

Help<
GRj

shiloh

TRIBE Member
My cat died a couple years ago and i still miss him like crazy.

My condolenses... losing a pet is so hard.

:(

Astroboy

TRIBE Member
i think losing a cat, is harder than losing a friend in some cases. I am glad to hear you will get another cat to love, I am sure that will help with the pain...

good luck, and condolences.

DjCao

TRIBE Member
I'm sorry about it...
I know the feeling...

back in Mexico, i had two cats & 1 dog poisoned for some neighborgs.....fuckers !!!

U should get a new one...
It helps a lot...

Oscar

mcbee

TRIBE Member
i'm sorry for your loss. losing a pet is losing a family member and is so tough and painful.

i can't imagine what my life will be like when my little andy is gone.

my family's dog died of old age (she was 19!) almost 3 years ago. I still have to stop myself from calling out to her when i walk in the door at my parents house.

wishing you and your gf strength in a sad time!

:(sarah