• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I Had My First...

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
..harassment in my neighbourhood since ive been here. i was walking home just now, and some girl told me she thought i was hot. which is all fine and dandy, i take the compliment and continue walking. she catches up with me and starts blabbing about fashion or something, and starts singing to me..like serenading me. i finally get to my building, and she gives me a dollar for my time with her???....i knew the lycra mini and stiletto heels were a bad idea
but the truly sad thing..i was only worth a dollar to her
 

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
who are you, Claudia Schiffer?

why would ANYONE follow you down the street talking about fashion and then pay you a dollar?

that's FAAAAAAKED.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

OTIS

TRIBE Member
I've been harassed quite a few times walking down that street.. especially coming back from the radio show late at night..

-OTIS
 

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
wow, you must be some hot mama.

the bid keep going up and up and up here.

why would someone serenade you exactly?
what are you on about?
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TaCk OnE?:
wow, you must be some hot mama.

the bid keep going up and up and up here.

why would someone serenade you exactly?
what are you on about?
</font>
what are you on about? just come out and say it already..you want me.
obviously she was crazy..does this sound like normal behaviour to you!?
 

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TaCk OnE?:



this is getting serious.
</font>
and I throw in a signed copy of I Can't Think of a Funny Title, But Boy Was My Sister a Shithead, the autobiography of William Keane Jr.
 

ila

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SUNKIST:
just come out and say it already..you want me.
</font>
lol

that seems to be the theme of this thread.
 

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SUNKIST:
just come out and say it already..you want me[/B]</font>
you do have a really nice type face.

but I don't usually date posts on the internet.

maybe you should have given HER a dollar...she could have spent it on "fashion" which is what most crazy people want...either that or to eat your skin.

better yet, to make "fashion" from your skin

now that's worth a dollar!


lol
 

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
she wasnt homeless crazy...just fucked up..she was dressed trendy and stuff..and told the homeless guy by my house the ol limrick "there once was a man from nantucket".....claaaaaaassy
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Tonedeff

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TaCk OnE?:


but I don't usually date posts

</font>
I've dated a few posts in my day. It can be awkard introducing them to friends and family but at least they don't talk back.
 

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tonedeff:
I've dated a few posts in my day. It can be awkard introducing them to friends and family but at least they don't talk back.

</font>

If I dated a post, our song would be "lean on me" and I'd encourage her to work for the post office, and to post on the internet a lot, and to do everything after the fact so that she was allways post-this and post-that, and we'd eat post brand cerial every morning, and she'd give me a post in my pants when we got close, and the black light posters in our room would set the mood for the lovemaking on our four poster bed, and we'd live happily ever after.
 

MBoy

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TaCk OnE?:

If I dated a post, our song would be "lean on me" and I'd encourage her to work for the post office, and to post on the internet a lot, and to do everything after the fact so that she was allways post-this and post-that, and we'd eat post brand cerial every morning, and she'd give me a post in my pants when we got close, and the black light posters in our room would set the mood for the lovemaking on our four poster bed, and we'd live happily ever after.

</font>
GOLD
 
G

Guest

Guest
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SUNKIST:
i finally get to my building, and she gives me a dollar for my time with her???....i knew the lycra mini and stiletto heels were a bad idea
but the truly sad thing..i was only worth a dollar to her
</font>
what you need is a pimp. If I was there I would have got you at least $20 after my cut, and I wouldn't have even bitch slapped you
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Libradragon

TRIBE Promoter
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TaCk OnE?:

If I dated a post, our song would be "lean on me" and I'd encourage her to work for the post office, and to post on the internet a lot, and to do everything after the fact so that she was allways post-this and post-that, and we'd eat post brand cerial every morning, and she'd give me a post in my pants when we got close, and the black light posters in our room would set the mood for the lovemaking on our four poster bed, and we'd live happily ever after.

</font>
postscript: good to see tack one's back.
 

gRoOviegurl

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by OTIS:
I've been harassed quite a few times walking down that street.. especially coming back from the radio show late at night..

-OTIS
</font>
what street are you guys talking about?

That is scary,,,speshially when it's a girl.......Why? Cos' it's just weird that's all...

*shudder*
 

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MalGlo:
Maybe she was asking for change?


Dave
</font>
lol....

hey, that makes the most sense.

CRAZY GIRL: Wow, that's a really cool mini skirt, got change for a dollar?

SUNKIST: Uh, ya... A dollar!! Sure I could use a dollar. Thanks.

 

OTIS

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by gRoOviegurl:
what street are you guys talking about?

That is scary,,,speshially when it's a girl.......Why? Cos' it's just weird that's all...

*shudder*

</font>
My GF used to live in her APT before Lori did, it's Church & Wellesley, so boys town basically.
So I'd come hom from the radio show at 4 am twice a week and always get harrased by the nighties, the best was the dude asking for change cuz he was starting a new Job in the morning and wanted to get a hotel to wash up.. it was a wednesday night.. who starts a new job on a thursday.. and is still up at 4 am. And without fail everytime I'd go get my morning coffee on the weekends I always got the wistles n hoots everytime I'd walk by the dogpark just down the road by the boys always congregating in that spot.

Although all that went on.. it was still alot safer neighborhood than most.. the community there is pretty tight although it gets it's fair share of oddies cuz a halfway house is located just down the road.

-OTIS
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
Top