• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

i got it i got it i got it

squirrely

TRIBE Member
um....i'm a bit in shock and i could probably power a few small cities with all my nervous energy, cuz after the most frightening interview experiences of my life i just got offered a job i've been lusting after.

this feels so stupidly good that i just had to share. if we were in a pub, i'd buy you all pints.

cheers. :)

robin

kmac

TRIBE Member
Party time! Was this the one you were fretting over a few months back when you were sick? Or is it a similar position?

kuba

TRIBE Member
cograts robin! maybe this means you'll go out when you say you will? :p ha ha i'm just buggin', that's great news, enjoy your new job!

squirrely

TRIBE Member
it's not the job i was upset about a few months ago, but it's at the same station. hurrah!!! i'll be in the programming department, which means more to learn! more more more!!! that's all i really want right now. :)

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kuba
cograts robin! maybe this means you'll go out when you say you will? :p ha ha i'm just buggin', that's great news, enjoy your new job!
whatever. :p where's my picnic? weren't we supposed to do that way back in the day?

noodle

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
it's not the job i was upset about a few months ago, but it's at the same station. hurrah!!! i'll be in the programming department, which means more to learn! more more more!!! that's all i really want right now. :)
Hmmmmmmm.....you wouldn't happen to be working for the same company you are now, will you?

I work in the programming department too

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lysistrata
ce quoi l'employment?

i assume you're out of *shudder* reception?

congrats!

oooooh yes. thanks for reminding me. :D

in about a year and a half i've gone from from admin --> sales --> this. it's funny how just this morning i was feeling so stagnant, and now suddenly it feels like everything's happening way too fast.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lysistrata
ce quoi l'employment?

i assume you're out of *shudder* reception?

congrats!
*glare!*

:mad:

yes, she left that department to me!

(well, i got promoted too, so THERE!)

:)

squirrely

TRIBE Member
yay us!!! we both got new jobs within less than a week of each other!!!!! we could really use a joyful montage right about now...

peko

TRIBE Member
that's SUPER, DUPER SPECTACULAR - good job on holding out on the volunteer/ intern position.

Good. On. You!!