• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

i got it i got it i got it

squirrely

TRIBE Member
um....i'm a bit in shock and i could probably power a few small cities with all my nervous energy, cuz after the most frightening interview experiences of my life i just got offered a job i've been lusting after.

this feels so stupidly good that i just had to share. if we were in a pub, i'd buy you all pints.

cheers. :)

robin

kmac

TRIBE Member
Party time! Was this the one you were fretting over a few months back when you were sick? Or is it a similar position?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kuba

TRIBE Member
cograts robin! maybe this means you'll go out when you say you will? :p ha ha i'm just buggin', that's great news, enjoy your new job!

squirrely

TRIBE Member
it's not the job i was upset about a few months ago, but it's at the same station. hurrah!!! i'll be in the programming department, which means more to learn! more more more!!! that's all i really want right now. :)

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kuba
cograts robin! maybe this means you'll go out when you say you will? :p ha ha i'm just buggin', that's great news, enjoy your new job!
whatever. :p where's my picnic? weren't we supposed to do that way back in the day?

noodle

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by squirrely
it's not the job i was upset about a few months ago, but it's at the same station. hurrah!!! i'll be in the programming department, which means more to learn! more more more!!! that's all i really want right now. :)
Hmmmmmmm.....you wouldn't happen to be working for the same company you are now, will you?

I work in the programming department too

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lysistrata
ce quoi l'employment?

i assume you're out of *shudder* reception?

congrats!

oooooh yes. thanks for reminding me. :D

in about a year and a half i've gone from from admin --> sales --> this. it's funny how just this morning i was feeling so stagnant, and now suddenly it feels like everything's happening way too fast.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Lysistrata
ce quoi l'employment?

i assume you're out of *shudder* reception?

congrats!
*glare!*

:mad:

yes, she left that department to me!

(well, i got promoted too, so THERE!)

:)

squirrely

TRIBE Member
yay us!!! we both got new jobs within less than a week of each other!!!!! we could really use a joyful montage right about now...

peko

TRIBE Member
that's SUPER, DUPER SPECTACULAR - good job on holding out on the volunteer/ intern position.

Good. On. You!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders