• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I get to start a sunday thread!!!!

VinylRach

TRIBE Promoter
Happy sunday!!! its going to be beautiful today!!!!
Very irritated we left Sudbury early...went to a loft party which ended up being a bunch of squares listening to JayZ....and not saying a FUCKING word. Brutal.

Red wine is great at 7:30 in the morning. :D
 
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

djdeposit

TRIBE Member
VinylRach said:
Red wine is great at 7:30 in the morning. :D

I'd go for some of that right now, except i am at work which is shit. On top of that I lost an hours sleep last night.

Anywho, happy sunday, enjoy it while it lasts to those of you not stuck at work.
 

peko

TRIBE Member
so it's really 8:40 or 7:40? doesn't matter because it feels like lunchtime to me. it's beautiful outside, gotta love lots of sunshine.
 

tobywan

TRIBE Member
g'mornin'.

Slept like the dead last night, as friday night completely owned me...was nice to have a saturday night in for a change. Just gettin' started on the day, some laundry n' stuff, before heading out to enjoy the weather for the afternoon.
 

PolishPrincess

TRIBE Member
tobywan said:
g'mornin'.

Slept like the dead last night, as friday night completely owned me...was nice to have a saturday night in for a change. Just gettin' started on the day, some laundry n' stuff, before heading out to enjoy the weather for the afternoon.


come visit me @ Sherway....bring Nick and Cri!
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Fuck - it's almost 10am, not 9am! ack. ack ack ack.

Glad I came home after dinner with Poot last night. 4 glasses of wine is giving me a tad of a hangover as it is.

I want Maggie's brunch but I can't afford it after last night's spending!
 

Skipper

TRIBE Member
WHY IS M.A.N.D.Y. scheduled to play at fluid tonight? that is so bizarre.
also, unrelated, Deko-Ze played stereo last night and I continue to get text messages about his set...even at 10am.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

m0ff

TRIBE Member
According to the Weather Network this is supposed to be the only day of sun for the next seven here in Ottawa, so obviously I'm going to get out and about today. :D
 

grumblegirl

TRIBE Member
m0ff said:
According to the Weather Network this is supposed to be the only day of sun for the next seven here in Ottawa, so obviously I'm going to get out and about today. :D
seriously?
crap.

i have to work all afternoon.
crap.
 

Lurker

TRIBE Member
Sunday?? But this is still Saturday? No?

Deko-Ze totally stole my Saturday night, and my feeling like dirt today is entirely worth it because of the fun from last night.

So yeah, about Sunday...I'm going to shower, and drink lots of beer. And likely smoke a fat Family Guy bowl tonight.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lurker

TRIBE Member
kaniz said:
.... I miss montreal.

Wonder what the sound is like at Stereo though?

it was awesome in all it's usual awesomeness and then some because it was Deko-Ze on the decks.

Not sure if Shorty's sound rig was still there or not.
 

sugar

TRIBE Member
Well, I *finally* slept: 10 hours, so I should theoretically feel better...but now I'm sick :mad: Ah well, the price you pay for indulgence. Now I need at least a few months of taking it easy and not being so bad to my mind/body.

Drinking a cherry/vanilla tea, so hopefully that'll perk me up :) Then some laundry and maybe some cooking if I can summon the energy.
 

AshG

Member
sugar said:
Well, I *finally* slept: 10 hours, so I should theoretically feel better...but now I'm sick :mad: Ah well, the price you pay for indulgence. Now I need at least a few months of taking it easy and not being so bad to my mind/body.

Drinking a cherry/vanilla tea, so hopefully that'll perk me up :) Then some laundry and maybe some cooking if I can summon the energy.

i still feel like shit!
and this after a night of heavy drinking; who would have guessed!
 

sugar

TRIBE Member
AshG said:
i still feel like shit!
and this after a night of heavy drinking; who would have guessed!

Well, if you guys are still willing to have me over for the sopranos, we can cough all over each other :p
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Moez

TRIBE Member
ugh. I had a rough night. I went to bed at 11:00 to be woken up at 1:00 by the most intense pain I have ever felt. It was in my tummy and no matter how I positioned myself I felt like I had a ball of fire in there. So I woke up my mom and told her I was in horrible pain. She drives me to emerg. and as I am there the pain subsides and the doctors have no way of knowing what it was. So I come home again to try and sleep.

Today I get to sing in a concert here in Moose Jaw with a cold. hopefully my voice will hold out.

oi. what a night.
 

eLeKTRon

TRIBE Member
In bed before 10:00 last night for 10 hours of bliss.

Man, it's a beautiful day. I think I'll go for a nice long bike ride and blow some of that smoke and crap outta my lungs.

*hork*
 

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Lurker said:
Sunday?? But this is still Saturday? No?

Deko-Ze totally stole my Saturday night, and my feeling like dirt today is entirely worth it because of the fun from last night.

So yeah, about Sunday...I'm going to shower, and drink lots of beer. And likely smoke a fat Family Guy bowl tonight.

gong-show-logo.gif
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top