• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I find it interesting (jerking off thread)...

MoFo

TRIBE Member
that men still masturbate even when they're:

getting laid on a regular basis,
getting laid on a regular basis by a girlfriend,
getting laid on a regular basis by a girlfriend who LIVES with him,
out of commission because they have a cast on their right arm,
out of commission because they have a cast on both arms..

etc..
etc..
etc..

What makes us guys play with the little bishop wearing a turtleneck so much?

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
Hey man... that's my best buddy we're talking about. I've been playing with him for years, and no girl is gonna stop me.

Oh yeah... my guy has no turtle neck... he's a warrior wearing a full time helmet.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Okay, that's what I was going to ask. Do girls masturbate a lot too when there sex stuff going on?

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
I honestly think though that girls are more likely to recall certain events in their memory log and rub it...guys need more of a physical motivation to get off...of course im just speaking personally

regal beagle

TRIBE Member
i am not sure if i found this site here on tribe or elsewhere but a website dedicated to masturabation for males and females complete with techinques and all. the link for the female site is a link to 2 others.

so far...they seem pretty good.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
this thread is making me want to pull out...umm pull out dr. octagon and listen to the masturbate skit

" do you masturbate..........would you like learn how?"

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MoFo
Okay, that's what I was going to ask. Do girls masturbate a lot too when there sex stuff going on?
seriously, the more action i am getting, the more action i tend to give myself. i am not exactly sure why, though. i guess cuz it's just on my mind more.

plus, my boyfriend smokes and what better way to entertain myself when he's outside getting his fix than to stay in and get my *own* fix?

physix

TRIBE Member
the more i get laid the more i jerk off...

i don't know why...

at first, my "excuse" *(as if i need one)* is
simply to help with hang time... but then,
it just takes a life of it's own...

i've jerked it before school then had
lunch-time romp with my boi, then
came home at the end of the day and
jerked it again...

the more it's there the more i wanna do it...

Hamza

TRIBE Member
here is the solution.

get it on with your partner 7-8 times a day...you won't bother playing with yourself.

wayne bradbury

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by terrawrist III
this thread is making me want to pull out...umm pull out dr. octagon and listen to the masturbate skit

" do you masturbate..........would you like learn how?"
"we will start of with something small and before you know it we will work up to a summer squash"

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
My theory is that sex is more addictive than any synthetic or natural drug, food, drink, action or belief. (If the extremist muslims and christians or *insert whatever extremist religion here* got laid well....there would be no more conflict in the world. Sex would save lives! ;) )

True, I haven't tried most of them - but since it's my opinion, like DUBYA i can say whatever i want. Except, unlike him, I'm a A- student. (reference to: "Now all you C students know you too can be president of the united states!")

I find the more sex (with a boyfriend) (or with self) i indulge in, the more i want.

after a month or two with none of the above, my mind seems to delete the craving. But once you start having good sex, thats all you want, more and more and more. And that's when the 'self pleasuring' kicks in as well.

Essentially, the more you orgasm, the more you need to.
MORE ADDICTIVE THEN HEROIN (untested but hypothetical opinion)
Can't wait for the 'Just say no to orgasms' commercials rather then the 'Just say no to drugs' ones.

good old DUBYA would rise in the polls.

God bless modern technology and men in general.

~allie~

Last edited: