• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I feel Like Mingster

kyfe

TRIBE Member
[sarcasm] I made it to 1000 posts! I'd like to thank the academy, god, mom&dad, my dog, pet goldfish and most of all Steve Wonder for his long ass never ending acceptance speeches[/sarcasm]

And Mingster for being an inspiration and showing me that anyone with enough time can achieve anything, no matter how insignificant. It's been almost 2 years thanks for the support fellow Triber's;)

Kyfe

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Thanks Tom & Dave, for the inspiration...In another 2 year maybe I could hit 2000:D one can dream can't he?

Keep it real

Kyfe

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Pyrovitae

TRIBE Member
congrats!

after almost two years i still haven't hit a thousand. weird. i think i post fairly often, too.

*muah*
~N

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Pyrovitae
weird. i think i post fairly often, too.

There was a crash about a year ago that wiped out a lot of people's numbers and whatnot.

Plus, each of your posts is worth 20 of a normal person's.

Pyrovitae

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd

There was a crash about a year ago that wiped out a lot of people's numbers and whatnot.

Plus, each of your posts is worth 20 of a normal person's.

it actually really is under 900...my numbers never got wiped out, this has been the same account since the very beginning.

thanks timo.:)

i try only to post when i feel i have something important to convey...
except when i don't and i do anyway.

*muah*
~N

(will: boooooooooooooo! boo! computer addict, you...boo.)