• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

I feel Like Mingster

kyfe

TRIBE Member
[sarcasm] I made it to 1000 posts! I'd like to thank the academy, god, mom&dad, my dog, pet goldfish and most of all Steve Wonder for his long ass never ending acceptance speeches[/sarcasm]

And Mingster for being an inspiration and showing me that anyone with enough time can achieve anything, no matter how insignificant. It's been almost 2 years thanks for the support fellow Triber's;)

Kyfe

kyfe

TRIBE Member
Thanks Tom & Dave, for the inspiration...In another 2 year maybe I could hit 2000:D one can dream can't he?

Keep it real

Kyfe

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Pyrovitae

TRIBE Member
congrats!

after almost two years i still haven't hit a thousand. weird. i think i post fairly often, too.

*muah*
~N

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Pyrovitae
weird. i think i post fairly often, too.
There was a crash about a year ago that wiped out a lot of people's numbers and whatnot.

Plus, each of your posts is worth 20 of a normal person's.

Pyrovitae

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PosTMOd

There was a crash about a year ago that wiped out a lot of people's numbers and whatnot.

Plus, each of your posts is worth 20 of a normal person's.
it actually really is under 900...my numbers never got wiped out, this has been the same account since the very beginning.

thanks timo.:)

i try only to post when i feel i have something important to convey...
except when i don't and i do anyway.

*muah*
~N

(will: boooooooooooooo! boo! computer addict, you...boo.)