1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

i can't dj. h4h4h4 as if....

Discussion in 'Techno Room' started by vveerrgg, Aug 24, 2003.

1. vveerrgg

vveerrgg TRIBE Promoter

<shameless plug>

for all the years of me jerring and boo'ing everyone elses set. (all in good fun and not intentionally to piss ppl off) you can finally get me back and see me dj.

if you're along college st. tonite and know where Tilt Lounge is. You can put a face to the name.... chill out, and "hear some choons spun by da bad chattah myself".

I'm trying to hook it up that I'm not trapped behind the decks all nite, so I can be social. But if you're already out and want to find a college st. patio to chill on....... its another place to consider.

</shameless plug>

2. Humanjava

Humanjava TRIBE Member

Tilt is 669 College Street West. Should be fun to hear some booty and electro. :)

3. Humanjava

Humanjava TRIBE Member

Good set Vergel, and it would have been nice to see some of these so called techno fans out. But of course we know how it all works.

;)

4. Destro Sanchez

Destro Sanchez TRIBE Member

"But of course we know how it all works. "

yup,

promo=people

one post on tribe the day of............

didn't pick up any flyers...didn't see it on other websites....

destro
    (would of reached if i didn't wake up at 4pm...and crash at 10pm)

5. BigBadBaldy

BigBadBaldy TRIBE Member

I despise people.

6. Suedehead

Suedehead TRIBE Member

pfft.

7. Humanjava

Humanjava TRIBE Member

Well just for the record we are doing this again, and every Sunday. Well at least until further notice. We will have guests on a regual basis and try and keep thing a cut above.

So now you know and we appreciate the support.

S

8. Interchange

Interchange TRIBE Promoter

--Human Java is a good cup to enjoy.
    He has been djing for a very long time & producing to.

Its good to see you are still at it punkaroo ;)

I will try and make it out on sunday.

--Whassup Virgin!!! you did not call me!! you know i would come out and hang.

nina

9. bucky

bucky TRIBE Member

verg is a raver again!!!!! w00t w00t!

heheh

10. vveerrgg

vveerrgg TRIBE Promoter

well now that summer is over.... and things are settling down... why not get out and have some fun. :)

as for promoting..... i never really was good at that part. being a patron yes..... but promoting.... well.... not so good.