• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

*I call on Tribe for your 2 cents..*

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I ordered this Crumpler Laptop bag from Australia on Feb 14.

After a month and a half of receiving nothin...I emailed them inquiring if it is normal to take this long. They said, it is taking a little longer then usual..so they will just send another.

Well yesterday I got it in the mail..finally! I was all excited.

This morning my brother answered the door and a second one came..this time we(he) had do pay the delivery charge of 23 bucks.

So now I have 2.

Do you think I will get billed for 2?? Cause in the email we were thinking that maybe the first one got lost.

Or should I be a good girl and send the 2nd one back?

If so, how do I send it back when we had to pay 23 bucks to receive it? I never send packages..I have no clue.

HELP! What to do??

Maxine

The Peej

TRIBE Member
Don't open it, wait for them to contact you. After 3 weeks if you don't hear from them, then it's yours. They'll write the other one off as lost.

thom100

TRIBE Member
I'd say keep it.
The company send you another, so their markup was high enough that your inital payment still covered to cost of both bags.

xopus

TRIBE Member
i think i would call them and explain the whole situation and see what they say.

honesty is usually the best idea in those situations.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
The same thing happened to me with Opteron CPU fans. I ordered a pair from ebay and it took so long that I emailed the vendor and he sent another set. Both pairs arrived a few days later. I sent one pair back. It cost me the postage but I know how upfront the dude was by sending me another pair with no hassles.

I know how tough it is to be in business these days - especially lately. When people have taken your product or services from you and don't pay it is definitely not cool IMO.

Sleepy Giant

TRIBE Member
Maxine,

Be honest and contact the company. Even if you have to pay for it, at the very least you have a nice gift for someone.

K.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Thanks for the advice people.

I am thinking maybe I should email them.

I am just pissed about paying the 23 bucks to receive the 2nd one.

solacevip

TRIBE Promoter
Something similar happend to me with a watch that I ordered. It took forever to come....and I phoned the company and they resent one to me. The resent one came in the mail.........the original ordered watch came about 4months later.

I was only billed for one watch!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
solacevip said:
Something similar happend to me with a watch that I ordered. It took forever to come....and I phoned the company and they resent one to me. The resent one came in the mail.........the original ordered watch came about 4months later.

I was only billed for one watch!
Not a bad deal!:D

salad

TRIBE Member
geminigirl said:
No this was postage.

The first one they paid the delivery..the 2nd they sent COD.
You should have just not accepted the 2nd package. If you didn't pay, then you would not have been out the money, and the 2nd bag would have been sent back to the vendor.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
xopus said:
honesty is usually the best idea in those situations.
absolutely horrible advice. Save the honesty for your future husband, when dealing with companies take what you can get when you can get it... in as large a quanitity as possible.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
salad said:
You should have just not accepted the 2nd package. If you didn't pay, then you would not have been out the money, and the 2nd bag would have been sent back to the vendor.
Yes I know that.

But it was my brother who answered the door and didnt know to not accept it.

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
geminigirl said:
I am still thinking..but probably send it back just cause I am worried to get double billed.

wait for the double bill and then send it back. If it's a single then keep it.