• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

*I am looking for a tattoo shop that has...*

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Barber style chairs.

Know what I am talking about?

Years ago I was tattooed by a wicked artist in a barber style chair. But then the guy moved out east. It was the most comfortable way to be tattooed as far as I am concerned.

I have a half sleeve that I am dying to finish up.

So who knows a great tattoo shop in t-dot that has these. And what artist would you recommend?

Thanks if you can help me out.;)

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
I am glad you guys know what I was talking about since not that many shops have them.

I want to know if any of the more popular shops have these. I know New Tribe doesn't.

But there are so many shops out there I haven't been to.

Keep'em coming!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Chubbs

TRIBE Member
Sals has a barbershop chair and everything, but they actually do the tattooing in the back, in a non-barbershop style chair. IIRC.

But then again I got my tat done like 4 years ago, so I cant remember what kinda of chair I sat in.

Caz

TRIBE Member
Maxine I never found any more info about the one we chatted about the other day, sorry :(

Still gonna see if i can find the flyer I took though......

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

kmac

TRIBE Member
I would recommend Rob Coutts at Bobby Five. I don't know about the barber chair but the man is hot as all get out and very talented. I saw this girl with amazing sleeves at some store in Yorkville and asked her who did the work. Turns out it was Rob and then we both talked about how hot he is.

http://www.bobbyfive.com/

jungalicious

TRIBE Member
^^^^no barber chair at BobbyFive (was in there the other day) but agreed on how amazing Rob's work is. He's booked solid through til May though

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
caz said:
Maxine I never found any more info about the one we chatted about the other day, sorry :(

Still gonna see if i can find the flyer I took though......
Hey no worries.

I wonder if I should make the trip to Miami. That shop sounds way cool. I need someone to come on a road trip with me. I think it would be so worth it.

Matt Carl

TRIBE Member
fuck the barber chair, rob is the bomb

finally got my appointents booked with him! ...

.. in july and august, how i can wait that long i don't know but it is sure as hell gonna be worth it

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Booty Bits said:
or just go to exotix.

though it kinda looks like a dentist's office from the window.
I think I may go investigate this shop as well.

I wish someone on Tribe can recommend an artist from there.

kmac

TRIBE Member
Matt Carl said:
.. in july and august, how i can wait that long i don't know but it is sure as hell gonna be worth it
Holy crap!

He's the only guy who's worked on me (in the tattoo way).

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
He's going to tattoo in Ireland for a few months at the end of March, FYI.

There is at least one other artist there but Ihave no idea if she's any good or not.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
R4V4G3D_SKU11S said:
He's going to tattoo in Ireland for a few months at the end of March, FYI.

There is at least one other artist there but Ihave no idea if she's any good or not.
I really appreciate the info. I think I will go there. Yay.

Lurker

TRIBE Member
I walked past one today at Ste Catherine and St Laurent, but I don't really think you'd want to come all the way to Montreal just for a tattoo :)

I thought of this thread when I saw the shop though.

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Lurker said:
I walked past one today at Ste Catherine and St Laurent, but I don't really think you'd want to come all the way to Montreal just for a tattoo :)

I thought of this thread when I saw the shop though.

You never know. I very likely will be in Quebec in the summer. But first I wanna check out exotix.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders