• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I am looking for a part time job

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Know of any retailers or local businesses who are looking for a part time person in the Leslieville / Riverdale area.

Super talented and responsible me, an East End icon!, is looking for some part time work to keep me out of mischief and earn some pocket money (to put in the kitchen renovation fund) this spring & summer while helping out a local business.

I can spare 24 hrs a week tops but my hours are extremely flexible and can be called in at short notice even. I will consider anything except for bartending or waitering.

If any of you know of anyone looking, please let me know or please pass my name and contact info on. Would appreciate it.

alexd
editor@tribe.ca

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
1. Finishing compiling your Toronto rave history material
2. Write copy and lay it out
3. Publish it
4. I will buy it
5. Profit

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
I would gladly write the Toronto rave history book, Alex can supply the photos and sources, Spence can buy it and use his charm and dashing looks to convince others to buy it. Mucho profit.

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
isn't there a new metal detector store in the east end? i though I saw a sign along queen, 'now hiring experienced metal detection analysts'.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders