• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I am just reaching out to touch base

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
i still think "at your earliest convenience" is a little too pushy. Know what would be convenient? You going away and not emailing me.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
-Let's Take it to the next level!
-It's a Win-Win Situation!
-It's on my Radar...
-Do you have enough Bandwidth for X project?

anything else a business analyst says...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

videotronic

TRIBE Member
reach out
circle back

i vacillate between these two as my most hated. literally want to punch people in the face when they say these. "reach out" is the worst i think....just fucking say "call" or "email"

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
Can you liaise with them to set up a blue sky session, for the purposes of implementing a mission statement and action plan?

veteze

TRIBE Promoter
- let's take this offline.
- let's put a pin in this.
- can you get that done this week?

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
oh! and..

"We need to drill down through the minutes to determine the core competencies of the project"

Bacchus

TRIBE Promoter
We need to objectively brand real-time resources so that we can compellingly architect and enterprise intellectual capital

Brokenbone

TRIBE Member
I actually like hearing when some idiot needs to be taken aside for a "come to Jesus" meeting.

Possibly when their solutioning isn't hitting the right benchmarks or something else stupid and made-up.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories