1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

i am gonna burn in hell for this, aren't i?

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by squirrely, Aug 23, 2003.

1. squirrely

squirrely TRIBE Member

i lied to a cop tonight. i told him that i was drinking coca-cola on the streets, but i left out the fact that my "coca-cola" was 80% vodka.

oh, and i Opressed a Black Man by rolling my eyes when he said that All White People are Too Fuckin Perky.

someone save my soul. please.

2. diego

diego TRIBE Member

Considered it saved.
    God bless you child.

3. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

To hell you go!

4. diego

diego TRIBE Member

I hear it's a nice place to vist in the winter.

5. tEkKiD

tEkKiD TRIBE Promoter

6. terrawrist III

terrawrist III TRIBE Member

NEVER lie to a cop...they have instincts you ain't never seen before...and white people are stupid

7. PolishPrincess

PolishPrincess TRIBE Member

me and my friend got pullled over yesterday.......he was eating ice cream and shifting gears.....the ice cream fell on the floor...so i quickly picked it up and we tossed it out the sunroof....the damn cop waited till we got downtown to pull us over. When we told him it was ice cream he said the fine was 110$......and that the ice cream isnt "littering" but the cone is. Do they teach that is cop school? i bet there is a whole chapter on Foods that are illegal!

and the cop was one of my old high school teachers.....it was funny...but i wouldnt be laughing if John would have got the ticket.

it was ICE CREAM..the birds can eat the cone...
    p.s he made us go and pick it up..because it didnt look good in "a tourist town".............BAAAAAAAA

8. The Tesseract

The Tesseract TRIBE Member

So... if you were driving and a friend got car sick and you pulled over, and they puked. Would that be littering too?

9. OTIS

OTIS TRIBE Member

This is what deserved it's own thread?

*rolls eyes in a black-opressive manor*

10. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

I remember getting harrassed by cops once in parkdale.

My friend told one of the cops that we stopped so that he could take a piss. The cop said he was gonna give my friend a ticket for that. My friend replied by saying "go ahead, then you can watch the judge laugh in your face when I take it to court". The cop responded with nothing. Then the cop said "what's in your pockets son?"....and my friend replied with "my hands?".

HAHAHA pure jokes....

Last edited: Aug 23, 2003
  11. chooch

chooch TRIBE Member

Oh man..this brings back bad chooch childhood memories...thank God I got over my car sickness. *ugh*

12. Mr_Furious

Mr_Furious TRIBE Member

In addition, I like how dog owners have to pick up their dog shit and cops on horses let their horses shit all over the place.

We're not talking about little dog shit either. We're talking about mammoth horse shit.

13. squirrely

squirrely TRIBE Member

apparently crossing the street while the hand is flashing is a BIG no-no, especially in front of a cop car. they turned on their cherries and made the *WHOOP WHOOP* sound and everything. then they followed me around the corner and pulled me over. it's funny being pulled over on foot, cuz instead of moving off the road, you have to move on to the road.

and then they asked what i was drinking, and i offered them some.

and then they asked me again what i was drinking, and i said, "COKE."

and then they said, "okay you have a good night."

and then i prepared to burn in hell.

this so didn't deserve its own thread but holy fuckin fuck was i ever drunk when i made *that* executive decision.

EDIT: errr.....i think i am still drunk.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2003
  14. MBoy

MBoy TRIBE Member

I am proud of you and your incognito drinking missions.

15. Syntax Error

Syntax Error Well-Known TRIBEr

when the hand is flashing it's still a green light so you still have the right of way as a pedestrian.

16. Suedehead

Suedehead TRIBE Member

Squirrley you are the next Roseanne Barr, I swear to God.

Someone please give this girl her own show! I would faithfully watch every week.

You are just too fuckin' funny without trying to be!

:)

17. MBoy

MBoy TRIBE Member

WHOOP WHOOP

18. squirrely

squirrely TRIBE Member

aw, but we didn't make it to lotus! destiny friday sucked us up and then spit us out at like, 5. we totally lost track of time.

19. squirrely

squirrely TRIBE Member

i think suedehead just called me fat.

20. squirrely

squirrely TRIBE Member

fuckers.

21. MBoy

MBoy TRIBE Member

You'll need to eat a lot more KFC before you look anything like Roseanne.

22. SneakyPete

SneakyPete TRIBE Member

Roseanna is not funny and her show is possibly the worse show ever.

23. MBoy

MBoy TRIBE Member

Yeah i can't watch that shit.

24. MBoy

MBoy TRIBE Member

25. Suedehead

Suedehead TRIBE Member

Oh well, we can't all like the same things now can we?

Squirrley, sorry if you think that my post was code for telling you that you have a weight problem.

I am sure you burned some calories at Destiny last night. At least you have that to hold on to!