• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

I am going to hell for this...

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
how can it be...I don't mind the new Nickelback song - Photograph, in fact I actually kind of like it... HHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW??????????? It goes against everything I stand for...I hate them. I hate them for making me like that song.
 

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
that is one of their worst songs ...that one was made for some sappy movie im sure of it
probably starring freddie(cant act)prinze
 

Old Stradlater

TRIBE Member
I've had this problem for years. I don't *like* Nickelback per say, but I find several of their songs catchy. I have been trashed by so many people I know and actually been completely disliked by various "indie rock" or "Emo" fags over the years because of this. Which is pretty fuckin ironic considering those are the people who are apparently "against authority" and "against mainstream", when really they follow the biggest set of rules compared to anyone and base their musical tastes on whether or not too many people like a certain band or not.
 

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
ilike some of their songs.......i could care less about a bands political whatever or who they are,.....FUCK YOU CORPORATE BANDS...but i do like some songs..i just find that EVERYTHING is overplayed on the radio.,..
 

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basketballjones
ilike some of their songs.......i could care less about a bands political whatever or who they are,.....FUCK YOU CORPORATE BANDS...but i do like some songs..i just find that EVERYTHING is overplayed on the radio.,..
with me I NEVER listen to the radio...so if I get a wiff of the song somehwere I enjoy it. I must be getting old.
 

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by bombthreat23
with me I NEVER listen to the radio...so if I get a wiff of the song somehwere I enjoy it. I must be getting old.
i sadly work on a construction site...and all i hear is horrible radio over the sounds of saws and compressors
 

bombthreat23

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by basketballjones
i sadly work on a construction site...and all i hear is horrible radio over the sounds of saws and compressors
sort of like nickelback mixed with mauro picotto?
 

Shug

TRIBE Member
and I thought making fun of retards was going to send me to hell, I think you just took my place in the lineup.
 
Top