1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

I am going to hell for this...

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by bombthreat23, Oct 13, 2005.

1. bombthreat23

bombthreat23 TRIBE Member

how can it be...I don't mind the new Nickelback song - Photograph, in fact I actually kind of like it... HHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW??????????? It goes against everything I stand for...I hate them. I hate them for making me like that song.

2. basketballjones

basketballjones TRIBE Member

that is one of their worst songs ...that one was made for some sappy movie im sure of it
    probably starring freddie(cant act)prinze

3. ^NuERA^

^NuERA^ TRIBE Member

thats one of the worst songs ever.

the first line is so brutal. like WTF?

4. junglegirl

junglegirl TRIBE Member

you are like the 10th person ive heard say this...

CRAP CRAP CRAP...ALL CRAP I TELL YOU....

5. ndrwrld

ndrwrld TRIBE Member

id like Chad to choke on a roll of NICKELs so they never come BACK.

6. rizzlah

rizzlah TRIBE Member

at least you admit it...

7. Old Stradlater

Old Stradlater TRIBE Member

I've had this problem for years. I don't *like* Nickelback per say, but I find several of their songs catchy. I have been trashed by so many people I know and actually been completely disliked by various "indie rock" or "Emo" fags over the years because of this. Which is pretty fuckin ironic considering those are the people who are apparently "against authority" and "against mainstream", when really they follow the biggest set of rules compared to anyone and base their musical tastes on whether or not too many people like a certain band or not.

8. Lil'Timmy

Lil'Timmy TRIBE Promoter

this is how we remind you of who you really are!

9. Hi i'm God

Hi i'm God TRIBE Member

Fuck theroy of a nicklecreed and all thier fans!

10. basketballjones

ilike some of their songs.......i could care less about a bands political whatever or who they are,.....FUCK YOU CORPORATE BANDS...but i do like some songs..i just find that EVERYTHING is overplayed on the radio.,..

11. bombthreat23

with me I NEVER listen to the radio...so if I get a wiff of the song somehwere I enjoy it. I must be getting old.

12. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

mint

[jai]:D

13. basketballjones

i sadly work on a construction site...and all i hear is horrible radio over the sounds of saws and compressors

14. bombthreat23

sort of like nickelback mixed with mauro picotto?

15. Shug

Shug TRIBE Member

and I thought making fun of retards was going to send me to hell, I think you just took my place in the lineup.