• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I am at work right now

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
And I have just finished writing my letter of resignation, effective immediately. I am here all my myself for another two hours... then I'm outskis for good. Tomorrow is gonna be a good day :)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JEMZ
And I have just finished writing my letter of resignation, effective immediately. I am here all my myself for another two hours... then I'm outskis for good. Tomorrow is gonna be a good day :)

saving for Aussieland still?

rentboy

TRIBE Member
I start a new job on the 29th :) Yes saving for OZ.

Nice one...live life to it's fullest mate...just watch out for funnel web spiders and good ole skin cancer :)

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
***TRIBE RUINING PERSONAL POST***

Jemz - congrat's! I got your message from last night this morning, hope things are good in your life. :)

Bumbaclat

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
Thanks Adam, you too. I know it is a Tribe ruining personal post, but it is 1:30 in the morning and I am sitting here all by myself at Sykes Canada, and I am waiting for Americans who need upgrades from Gateway computers, and I have no music, no books, no sound on my computer, and I am not out of here until 3:00 AM... so cut me some fucken slack jerkoff!!! :D

rentboy

TRIBE Member
Thanks Adam, you too. I know it is a Tribe ruining personal post, but it is 1:30 in the morning and I am sitting here all by myself at Sykes Canada, and I am waiting for Americans who need upgrades from Gateway computers, and I have no music, no books, no sound on my computer, and I am not out of here until 3:00 AM... so cut me some fucken slack jerkoff!!! :D

what...my roomie Dan does the same thing...works for Sykes (Gateway)....

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
Well we were supposed to go July 15th, but Jen deferred school and we are going in February now.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders