• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I <3 Montreal

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
there's a sick electro night on thursdays at saphir. be sure to check out mary hell! now if only i had a huge budget, i'd cart her ass down here.

they've started this hardcore night in montreal on wednesday nights. fuck, you would never believe how pack st.catherine is at 4am!!! obviously not that many peeps for hardcore but still.

yum yum yum

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
I don't think you'd need a huge budget (or much of one at all) to bring Mary Hell to Toronto.

ravinjunkie

TRIBE Member
hmm. I haven't really put much thought into it, I would just like to spoil her if I were to invite her to Toronto. For example, book a hotel room for two nights, I wouldn't like to book her and expect that she travels back the same night.

She deserves a big night at Circa. I can't even fathom the costs of what that would be! May as well make it, "Montreal takes over Toronto" night and book shitload other dj's that would rock a crowd.

I'd like to hear your suggestion though.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

SubMissioN

TRIBE Member
Well i don't think their all dirty but they certainly don't lack in personality. They have no problem approaching men hell I've had some try and pick me up just walking down St. Catherines. I just find that most of them don't ego trip, like they can around here.