• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I <3 Allspice

Gunark

TRIBE Member
Last week I accidentally put some of this in my pepper grinder, on account of it looking just like pepper.

At first I couldn't figure out why my pepper was smelling like nutmeg or something... and it didn't taste right. But I kept at it. Now I'm hooked on this shit. I'm putting it on everything. I don't know why. It still smells weird and tastes weird... but it's so good.

Anyone else? Anybody?

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
smoke it.

apparently nutmeg can get you whacky high, but you wake up with a killer headache.

either that or hoop it. all spice in the buuuuuuuutt.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
you said it smelled like nutmeg. so now i'm gonna be forced to nutbag you.

just smoke it and let us know how it goes down.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kmac
The nutmeg thing doesn't work anyway. Or maybe I didn't smoke enough.

I thought you were supposed to EAT large quantities of nmeg for a hit?

regardless.. meet me behind the portables at 3 pm... we're smoking banana peels and peanut skins at timmie's place after class.

kat

TRIBE Member
haha no you snort nutmeg.
and uhh my 'friend' says it works..but due to the texture, doesnt recommend it.

allspice is alright. i like it with mashed white turnip/celeriac/potatoes.

i got super addicted to ground coriander last year. i put it on EVERYTHING.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

MoFo

TRIBE Member
In a lot of other cultures, salt can be prepared to give it a flavour, just like how allspice is mixed with other things.

We fry our salt with star anise and pepper so that when you use it, the salt doesn't taste like that Windsor shit.

I also learned how to make Costa Rican salt with sesame seeds and sea salt.

It's really good!

You can use seasoned salt and allspice and marinate the inside of a chicken before you roast it.

Soulster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Spinsah
smoke it.

apparently nutmeg can get you whacky high, but you wake up with a killer headache.

either that or hoop it. all spice in the buuuuuuuutt.
when i was in grade 12 i had a party at my house and one of my friends took my nutmeg and snorted it up his nose. what an idiot! his g/f was not impressed. i just thought it was weird.

allspice is an integral part of lebanese cooking. when i have a moment i will post an amazing and simple lebanese recipe for the tastiest rice (with ground beef/lamb and allspice) dish you ever did taste. seriously, i made it for a dinner party once and every single person was crazy about it.

:D

p.s. Gunark, how did you get allspice confused with pepper?!?! were you stoned?
p.p.s. you need to get a pepper mill. fresh ground pepper is the ONLY way to go.

Soulster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Wiseman
Lesbian cooking is awesome!
i can't say. i've only had one lesbian cook me dinner. it was okay.

i prefer bisexual cooking. more versatile in their methods.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories