• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Huzzah - Huff is back!!

justin surdit

TRIBE Member
That's right, everyone's favourite psychiatrist will be returning to TMN for a new season!!! No more re-runs!! I can't wait to see what kind of hijinx his lawyer will get into now

April 3rd, 2 Hour Season Premiere

SWEEEEET!!

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
I am going to start watching this, after watching the Birdcage and the simpsons episode where Apu sings, I have decided that Hank Azaria is a mildly god like.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Huff is one the very finest shows on television. Hank Azaria is fantastic as is Paget Brewster who plays his wife on the show. But the real acting accolades belong to Oliver Platt for his turn as Huff's attourney and best friend, Russell Tupper and to Blythe Danner as Huff's mom Izzy who managed to grow from a stereotype into one of the most rich 'mother' figures on any show I've seen.

This season Angelica Houston has signed to a six-episode block and I think she'll be a great fit. Showtime continues to blow HBO out of the water in terms of cripsly dark writing, daring plot archs and brilliant casting.

Can't wait for the new season!

Lil'Timmy

TRIBE Promoter
Agreed. Dead Like Me is still the best thing to come out of Showtime for me. Blythe Danner still continues to suprise me, and Anjelica..well, I still think she's Morticia Addams hot

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

justin surdit

TRIBE Member
BUMP - IT'S TONIGHT!!!

Looks like TMN will debut Season 2 @ 8 pm with an encore presentation at 10:05 pm - it's a 2 hour premiere, and should be a doozy.

Also, they will be playing all of season 1 backtobacktoback today, which started at like 6 or 7 this morning. So, if there is any catching up to do, here is your chance.

GO RUSSELL!!!

That is all.

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
It premired last night on Showtime though, right?

I was looking for the torrent to get er' dl'n this morning, but couldn't find it. Damn.

I did however watch the first episode of the new HBO show, 'Big Love' with Bill Paxton as the patriarch of a moderninzng polygamist family.

Quite the daring product for HBO.

kmac

TRIBE Member
Big Love is great, although I missed last night's episode.

I will probably miss Huff tonight as well, but hope it'll be on TMN On Demand.

smack

TRIBE Member
Sharon Stone was great in this last night. The part where she flipped out at the restaurant was messed up. And then the part where she put Russel's hand in her crotch at the end of the night and said "There, happy now?" was priceless. Great acting. I can see her becoming a patient of Huffs.

This is season 2 right? This show rocks

doodle slax

TRIBE Member
damn, that double-header RAWKED!!

...hands-down, the BEST program on television (in my not-so-humble opinion)

I simply cannot wait for next week's episode to see what happens with Teddy :eek:

justin surdit

TRIBE Member
you gotta love the way Russell totally screwed Huff when he called his wife from Tijuana................so fucking classic Russell.

i love that guy

smack

TRIBE Member
justin surdit said:
you gotta love the way Russell totally screwed Huff when he called his wife from Tijuana................so fucking classic Russell.

i love that guy

Yeah. And then he's got a good side to him (i.e the scene on his kitchen floor with his babies mamma)

kmac

TRIBE Member
That was a great opener. Just caught it tonight on On Demand. I need to know what happened NOW!

Love that Russel.

TribeLurkerGrrl

TRIBE Member
Huff help needed!

So I downloaded the first episode when it was on, and just got to it last night. Now I can't seem to find a working torrent for episode 3 (the next one after the two hour opener). Anyone got it?

PLease pm me if you can a fan out. Otherwise I guess I'm left waiting for the end of the season for the whole series to be upped.

smack

TRIBE Member
Its a real shame this show is getting pulled. Critically acclaimed but low ratings. Stupid networks.

On a side note, the kid that plays Bird was partying at Broken Social Scene on the island this past weekend. It was strange seeing him.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
CHRIST
pissed this show is done, and i hated his brother, totally didnt even for a second make me think he was schzio, just a horrible actor, and huffs kid, needs a nice kick in the fuckin ass