• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

HULLABALOO FUNTOPIA 3 - REVIEWS

ecstasy riot

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by skyparty:
SPIN--

ok if meghan has a grudge against you, it's probably because she think you're an idiot, like i do. your posts alone state that fact.

and you know, i refrained myself in the thug post... but i wont here.

you and your fucking JOKING bullshit!
you say that so you get out of making yourself look like the idiot you already are.

but trust me, it doesn't work.

(and dont get me started on your plur crap)

no i wont stop talking.
get used to it.

narissa

~REAL, keep it fuckin REAL!~
word!!

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
wow. cant you just feel the love in the room??

it blows my mind that grown individuals are actually this immature and find it necessary to say stuff like "shut the fuck up!!!" and "she think you're an idiot, like i do."

you guys are acting like grade 7 bitches to each other.

i wish you could step back from your words and see how dumb and bitchy you sound.

Booty Bits

SpinSugar

TRIBE Member
i know booty. i wanted to stop cuz it was the hulla thread. hulla=happy. oh well, i fully admit my immaturity when it comes to certain people on this board. i am officially done. sorry.

plur.......sugar

anticlick

TRIBE Member
posted by SpinSugar
non-english speaking sketchy chinese girls

I wonder why when white people get sketchy and don't speak english (probably because of the sketchiness) that people don't point out their ethnicity. Ah, the mysteries of the poorly-developed mind.

SpinSugar

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by anticlick:
posted by SpinSugar
non-english speaking sketchy chinese girls

I wonder why when white people get sketchy and don't speak english (probably because of the sketchiness) that people don't point out their ethnicity. Ah, the mysteries of the poorly-developed mind.
i so knew someone would flame me for pointing out their race. who gives a shit? i'm suddenly racist because i state that someone is IN FACT chinese? if it were non-english speaking white girls, perhaps i wouldn't have said "white" because generally when you don't say otherwise people tend to assume you mean white. but if you like i'll take the fall for the general popoulation on that one.

whatever.......i thought you went away or something...........

plur.......sugar