• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Hullabaloo - Digital Outlaws

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i had a wicked time.

it was the cleanest i've ever seen the Opera House.

too bad that vocalist stunk up the place so bad!

thanks for a wicked night, hulla!

Stop Bill C-10

Musical Rush

TRIBE Member
^^^ don't forget about it getting shut down early and cop cars lined up outside.;)

Sound's like another great hulla party as always.hehe

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i didnt know the party got shut down early.

my friends wanted to make a hasty exit when that vocalist came on.

perhaps it was for the best?

and i'm kinda surprised... to be honest, this was the tamest, most well behaved hulla crowd i had seen in a while. there were cops wandering around the joint from the time we got there (10pm) and they didn't seem to have any beef with anything that was going down.

anyone have more concrete details?

Moez

TRIBE Member
quote from Hullaboard:

anabolic frolic : "Well, before crazy rumours spread everywhere, in a nutshell here's what happened;

An ambulance was called for a guy who was tripping out badly, but he refused medical treatement so the police were called. They ended up arresting him and taking him away in their cruiser, to the hospital I assume but obviously he wasn't in great danger if they did it that way.

At the same time the opera house security caught some dealers red handed and decided to hand them over to the police that where there, but the police ended up using this against the club as a grounds to shut the party down. All the police were there as a standard response to dispursing a crowd of several hundred people.

I should add that there seems to be some sort of existing issue between the police and the opera house as the police were harrassing them the night before about an all-ages pop show.

It was decided to cooperate with the police rather than fighting with them since that probably wouldn't help much for the future.

Really sucks, but at least it was a great party till all that.

OasisAwaits

TRIBE Member
I love the way Frolic always seems surprised his parties get shut down.

YOU HAVE PEOPLE ODing, Dying, Dealing, Using, Abusing and looking like idiots all infront of a police force that probably knows your responsible for a lot of ODs in the past.

Take some fucking responsibility and own up to the drug infested pollution that u created asshole!!!!!

OasisAwaits

TRIBE Member
U relax.

People ODing left, right and center is the reason parties got shut down in the first place. Hullabaloo was a big reason that all the bans went down in the first place. Irresponsible promoters who try and blame the police for busting drug dealers and shutting down a party where people are ODing ruin the scene for the rest of the people who have some standards.

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
What the fuck are you talking about?

Actually nevermind... it'll just be the same shit that you spew in every thread on this board. You've got your head too far up your ass to know what's going on.

The reason that the party got shut down is because Chris is trying to keep his parties clean. It's pretty obvious to most... but I still expect it to fly over your head.

Last edited:

SKIB

TRIBE Member
To me Happy Hardcore in general just seems to attract more of a young, irresponsible, drug infested crowd. I definately wouldn't blame it on Frolic. He's just doing what he loves to do. It's just a shame the music he love attracts a crowd like that.

OasisAwaits

TRIBE Member
What does it take to get banned from the board?

Give an opinion against someone with some balls. No but seriously. This guy told me if u make any threats against Alex he'll ban your ass. And i believe it. :D

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OasisAwaits

Give an opinion against someone with some balls. No but seriously. This guy told me if u make any threats against Alex he'll ban your ass. And i believe it. :D

I was hoping all it would take is a series of ignorant and pointless comments posted with the intention of pissing people off unnecessarily.

kelliiiii

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by OasisAwaits
I love the way Frolic always seems surprised his parties get shut down.

YOU HAVE PEOPLE ODing, Dying, Dealing, Using, Abusing and looking like idiots all infront of a police force that probably knows your responsible for a lot of ODs in the past.

Take some fucking responsibility and own up to the drug infested pollution that u created asshole!!!!!

Is that some kind of a joke - WTF

tEkKiD

TRIBE Promoter
^ doesn't look like he was joking. :confused:

not that i care but are people not allowed to voice a comment or word on a INTERNET message board?

whats all this stupid ban talk?

:rolleyes:

Skipper

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by tEkKiD
^ doesn't look like he was joking. :confused:

not that i care but are people not allowed to voice a comment or word on a INTERNET message board?

whats all this stupid ban talk?

:rolleyes:

I guess you haven't really seen OA's posts in most other threads. I would say 80% of the posts he makes are insulting, rude, or just for the purpose of flaming. (Inlcluding the one he made in the techno room not too long ago...)

Of course people can express their opinions, but is it really necessary to be so purposely disrespectful in doing so? This guy has come to post so much crap that I would safely assume that not many people take his opinion seriously if he were to ever post it.

Besides, who said anything about banning OA in the first place?

futronic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SKIB
To me Happy Hardcore in general just seems to attract more of a young, irresponsible, drug infested crowd.

I don't agree with that. The 19+ crowd can be just as irresponsible with their drug use. Just check out any club downtown on the weekend, and you may see the same thing.

Excess isn't limited to an age group.

-- Jay aka Fut