1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

*HUGE* favour needed!!!

Discussion in 'Electronic Music Producers Forum' started by Harmonika, Aug 24, 2003.

1. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

I know that there are more than a few peeps working with Reason for their production, as am I. I have *very* important track I have to finish, but I am missing the Orkester soundbanks. If someone could put it up in my folder on the Watcher's FTP, I will be very, very grateful.

much love,

i.

p.s. - if you are using a bootleg copy of Reason, or any other production software, please remember to buy the legit version when you can afford it. The manufacturers are doing us a great service by not chasing after and cracking down on those who use illegitimate software (polar opposite of how the RIAA chooses to deal with the same situation - giving vs. greed, dig?). So when your genius translates to a big recording contract and superstar d.j. and PA gigs, please don't forget to pay back those who helped you get there in the first place.

2. D-Cypher

D-Cypher TRIBE Member

Right on mang....too bad you can't say the same shit about downloading music tho....

3. Harmonika

Harmonika TRIBE Member

Yeah, but that's as much the artist's fault as it is the RIAA. They get suckered into selling out, because they're more intent on superstardom than they are managing their own careers. The more middlemen you add, the higher the price of the CDs the consumer buys.

Music wants to be free, and the way the music industry is headed these days, it just might soon be.

i.

4. catilyst

catilyst TRIBE Member

hey I actually kind of agree with something you said

5. nusty

nusty TRIBE Member

I was thinking the same thing. lol.