• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

huge enormous *GIGANTIC* zits

squirrely

TRIBE Member
omg.

please someone say that they know of a cure. a FAST cure. like, overnight fast.

please.

for the love of god.

please.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

JESuX

TRIBE Member
sounds retarded, but try putting some tooth paste on it if you don't have anything else.

it depends on what "stage" it's at really, but if it needs to be "dried out" toothpaste will do the trick.

the best thing (although not many people keep it lying around the house) is tea tree oil. i have some i'd give you... but you're far. :p

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by TILT_Lance
this thread is usless without pics
i won't even turn on my webcam, even though that's how i communicate with a lot of my friends.

i swear to god, i feel like i am fourteen.

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by NuFroggie
toothpaste....it dries them right out.
i once hear urine will cure it
but maybe my brother just told me that so i would put pee on my face

swilly

JESuX

TRIBE Member
btw, where is it? nose? cheek? chin? forehead?

i usually have great skin, but broke out like a crazy fucker at the end of last summer. (i blame the booze)

it also depends a lot on your hormones, too. ;)

squirrely

TRIBE Member
i am telling you, people, this is insanity. INSANITY.

was just a TINY little white bump...barely even noticable...it was there for MONTHS. and then last night, i was feelin a little antsy and i decided to poke away at the little fucker.

oh mary mother of god.

WHY.

p.s. for real, if you have any cute little teen-magazine style tips, feel free to share. i am sure i am not the only HIDEOUS person out there right now.

p.s. ok, maybe i am. :(

opium_souldjah

TRIBE Member
I am a huge fan of Clinique.

I would wash your face with hot water, soak it and let the steam get into your pores. Scrub with an exfoliator, wash again, Mud Mask if you have one (I use Clinique Emergency Mask) and it usually says to leave for 5 mins, if what you are describing is so you might want to leave it for longer. Make sure the mask doesn't crack. Wash off with cold water (to close the pores), towel dry your face, use a toner, and then moisturize....

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

squirrely

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JESuX
btw, where is it? nose? cheek? chin? forehead?

i usually have great skin, but broke out like a crazy fucker at the end of last summer. (i blame the booze)

it also depends a lot on your hormones, too. ;)

ok, THIS is the worst part: it is on my fucking LIP. ok, like not actually ON my lip, cuz i don't think that's possible, but it is right at the edge of my lower lip. so not only is it huge and pussing and terrifying, it also looks like a major herpes outbreak. i.e. ain't no one one gonna be wanting to suck on my lip anytime soon.

ila

TRIBE Member
overdose on aspirin, keep it clean, smack a little toothpaste on and then DON'T TOUCH IT.

less is more.

but seriously, I've been made fun of so many times for putting toothpaste on my zits but it really is the greatest. it dries them out without making your skin all red and dry the next day.

I'm so glad lots of other people do it too.

squirrely

TRIBE Member
oh, and it hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrts.

hey alex, aren't you glad you've got threads like these to munch up your bandwidth?

NuFroggie

TRIBE Member
:D Oh yes...this toothpaste trick is the bomb!!! Or since it's on your lip, you could get someone to gnaw it off for you (just joking)Okay well that's enough zit talk for me..tee hee.

ila

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by opium_souldjah
I am a huge fan of Clinique.

I would wash your face with hot water, soak it and let the steam get into your pores. Scrub with an exfoliator, wash again, Mud Mask if you have one (I use Clinique Emergency Mask) and it usually says to leave for 5 mins, if what you are describing is so you might want to leave it for longer. Make sure the mask doesn't crack. Wash off with cold water (to close the pores), towel dry your face, use a toner, and then moisturize....
haha...dude.

all that fussing would only make it worse. seriously, exfoliating zits? the skin is already irritated.

clean off any shit that's on your face right now, slap something on it that won't irritate your skin and leave it alone.

JESuX

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ila
overdose on aspirin, keep it clean, smack a little toothpaste on and then DON'T TOUCH IT.

less is more.

but seriously, I've been made fun of so many times for putting toothpaste on my zits but it really is the greatest. it dries them out without making your skin all red and dry the next day.

I'm so glad lots of other people do it too.
seriously. the more you pick, wash, scrub, cleanse, tone, exfoliate the little guy, it's going to get irritated, and you risk an infection.

oh, and p.s.:

:D