• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How's the Snow on Blackcomb?

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

billy

TRIBE Member
Visiting there from Toronto on Wednesday. My GF is an instructor there and says there's only snow at the top of the mountain. There's been too much rain recently. The weather later next week looks good though.

smile

TRIBE Member
man, was it ever icy up there yesterday!

like 4 blue mountains stacked on top of each other.

we need snow.

billy

TRIBE Member
haha..well, here now in the village for a few days and well, seems to be a lot of rain. I do love this un-dying hope that everyone has that the snow will come. i guess it was supposed to happen today so now everyone has bumped their hopes to tonight. it would be nice. i didn't come to whistler to watch the snow melt away.

nonetheless, having a great time. everyone is super cool here and yes, there is some sort of australian "plague" like amount of people (including the ones next door last night that I wanted to kill).

pb4ugo2bed

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by smile
fuck, did the snow EVER come! there was like 2 feet of it on blackcomb today.

sweet!

I don't want to hear that.......:( <---- have exams, stuck looking at the snow report

billy

TRIBE Member
ya, the irony that later that Friday it did come down. And just continued on and on.

Whistler was amazing. Back in Toronto now and depressed as shit. I want to move there, not just for my girlfriend but because it is such a great place.

billy

TRIBE Member
6 guys to every girl I was told. how about i just post a pic of her? ;P

toronto still sucks. if it wasn't so expensive there and kind of late to find a job I would sell everything and be back there in a week.

Shann

TRIBE Member
^^ its not as expensive here as everyone thinks.

you couldnt pay me enough to move back to onterrible.

billy

TRIBE Member
well, maybe not that expensive, but damn hard to find housing. I guess if you live near the village (staff housing) the grocery stores can be a bit above normal.