• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Howells Vs. Seaman (prog weekend thread)

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Anyone wearing all red or fetish gear will bypass the line. Nothing is mandatory.

I would say from past experience that a relatively small number of people actually dress up for Guvernment, whether it's a certain theme night or just a Halloween costume. I'm certainly not discouraging people from sporting creative outfits, by the way, I think they definitely add to the atmosphere. But you won't stick out or feel uncomfortable in regular clothes, that's all.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

xtollo

TRIBE Member
weee, pandas!

pandas.jpg

cis788t14-pandas.jpg

both176-7.jpg

zoo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AdRiaN
Anyone wearing all red or fetish gear will bypass the line. Nothing is mandatory.

how liberal are they with the red thing ?

like, what if it's just a red shirt?

:0)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by AdRiaN

I would say from past experience that a relatively small number of people actually dress up for Guvernment, whether it's a certain theme night or just a Halloween costume. I'm certainly not discouraging people from sporting creative outfits, by the way, I think they definitely add to the atmosphere. But you won't stick out or feel uncomfortable in regular clothes, that's all.

Nice.

XXX
Marian@Work
:p

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo
how liberal are they with the red thing ?
I'm not sure. Simply wearing a red shirt might not be enough, but on the other hand, it's just line bypass ... ie. you wait in a different line which may or may not be shorter. :)

jasmyn

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Viceroy
Howells and Seamen both rock in their own way.

Howells is the one with more energy and spunk behind the decks....definitely more of a preformer. Last time I saw him over the summer at the koolhaus he was amazing. I literally could not stop dancing.

howells totally rocked koolhaus last time he was here and he definitely kept the crowd on their feet! it was a totally rockin party! :D

seaman is wikked in his own way but i'm gonna skip out on him this time cuz i've seen him so many times already ..

Jazz

TRIBE Member
want to go to both, but i'm getting too old to do the back2back thing...

so howells wins, without a doubt

mandapanda

TRIBE Member
ummmm k having just come back from montreal, i can honestly say that if his set is even 1/2 as good as that one, i can die a very happy girl :D

he's not my husband for nothing!