• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Howells Vs. Seaman (prog weekend thread)

xtollo

TRIBE Member
Who's doing what? I haven't heard a single person say they are going to Lotus or wherever the fuck that place is. Granted, I'd like to hear Seaman play, but because I'm broke and only get one wish this weekend, it goes to.....

Howells!!!

(feel free to turn this thread into a ludricous comparison of two dj's who are virtually uncomparable, weeeee)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

xtollo

TRIBE Member
^ nice one mr. stamina ;)

(then again you could be doing the montreal howells double hitter, thats a little extreme if you ask me) :p

BarneyIllfingas

TRIBE Member
Sorry Seaman

Sorry Dave you've had your day. We all remember Thanksgiving 2001; however, you've got lazy. Mixing one into the next doesn't do it anymore. I know that better than anyone.

Danny is the man. He is among the eclectic elite. Comes to work everytime.

The decision is easy, even if it's at Spin.

(I'll be at Aria)

Viceroy

TRIBE Member
Howells and Seamen both rock in their own way.

Howells is the one with more energy and spunk behind the decks....definitely more of a preformer. Last time I saw him over the summer at the koolhaus he was amazing. I literally could not stop dancing.

I have to work late saturday night....and then drive up from buffalo....does anyone know what time Howells is slated to be going on?

Thanks,
Steve

xtollo

TRIBE Member
DannyHowells1.jpg

dannyhowells.jpg

03_crj017a.jpg

Danny_Howells.jpg

SKIB

TRIBE Member
Hopefully I'll be able to make it out to the Guv Sat night

It all depends when my buddy's flight for Florida leaves

poker face

TRIBE Member
Well...

Howells is pretty hot these days but Seaman is not...

Guvernment is annoying and lotus is new.

But Howells is $10 and Seaman is $20 +.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
The only reason I might not be going to the Howells party is because it clearly states in the flyer that it is a fetish night.. I don't really know what they mean by that. And I had waaaayy to much of that at Industry so I don't know what the atmosphere will be like... so I don't know.

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
I guess I should clarify a bit... Industry on certain nights would be packed with doods as marian has stated above with studed collars... and all sorts of things.. I actually wouldn't mind seeing some girls with this type of stuff but at industry some nights half the club was like this.. and the only reasons why i would stay was because some good dj was about to come on and I was with friends...

if you are coming out marian.. then i will come.. that is the only way!

TheLiquidFairy

TRIBE Member
Good luck finding me, the place will be huge and I run around alone like a fairy..with alcohol in hand of course. Hopefully I'll get cornered into VIP or something as to avoid the sweaty and bare bodies.

XXX
Marian
:p

SKIB

TRIBE Member
so what is it about the guvernment that people can't stand these days?

i haven't been to the guv since sander k back at the end of august

it's all about da kool haus