• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

how was your syrous turbo tonight??

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
wow! yes, i am still up and still drunk as ever! How much do i love the all new ayrous trubo fridays??? - words cannot express
This will be my second home from now on. Nothing but absolute fun, drunken times! woohoo! And incredible muzik every week, and the best ppl. out each and every time. I can't wait for next week. See u all there!

p.s- i will do a better review of the night tommorw- i'm a little drunk

*jen*

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
...hehe, I'm right there with ya jEn...drunk as hell..oye, haha! I have to agree, Syrous Fridays kick ass! Tonite, Angus aka MADHATTER tore shit up and had me dancing till the lights came on...he even played my favourite track of all time...50,000 WATTS...s'all about Chris Anderson stylz..Mmmm
Thanks Angus
*mwah* It was great seeing everyone, especially my girlz Jen&Jess...oh my we're gunna cauz a rukkus when we live together! ...afterparty say wha??? *lol*

Goodnite! This drunken girl is off to bed!

~Lori

LP

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by breakz_btch:
^^^^ ayrous = syrous, and trubo = turbo! hahaha. just for calrification!

*jen*
</font>
calrification = clarification...oh little jen you really need to proof read your posts.

jen = drunken party girl

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by miguel:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

way to go to be in bed by 4am!
</font>

haha, I said I'd *try* to be in bed by 4am...you know me, I'm always much later
Gotta love waking up for work at 9am and still being drunk!

~Lori

LP

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DJ MONKEY:
Hey does LP stand for Lap Polisher, because I heard your good at it.</font>
Nope, long pole...just ask your girlfri- ah, never mind.

miguel

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ~Loress~:

haha, I said I'd *try* to be in bed by 4am...you know me, I'm always much later
Gotta love waking up for work at 9am and still being drunk!

~Lori
</font>
you brought this down on yourself.. no pity

ring me up later

Angus Robinson

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ~Loress~:
Gotta love waking up for work at 9am and still being drunk! </font>

...girl, you are HARD CORE! You had to work at 9:00 today?

Way to take one for the team

See ya tonight

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LP:
calrification = clarification...oh little jen you really need to proof read your posts.

jen = drunken party girl

</font>
geez, thanx leo- i didn't notice that! Thanx for pointing that one out

Drunken jen= no time for spell chekz!
Lori, way to be gurl! And To willar, dave, and Angus- wikkid setz! woohoo!

*jen*

ecstasy riot

TRIBE Member
My Turbo was delicious as always.

Nice meeting you Jen, altho a bit weird. =)

MC TRAJEDY (TRAJADY??) can fuck me from my head to my toes. Oh god ! He is the best MC I have heard to come out of Toronto EVER. All night I just waited for him to be on the mic.

Another thing. What was that song that was rewound 2 times? Some new vocal tune, Marcus Intalex remix was said. It is incredible. Whoever the DJ was up there after 2am or so was amazing. AMAZING!!!! I haven't heard that good of a DJ other than the older crew in so long. Actually I haven't heard most of those songs (I have to go Play De soon) and I have to get them all. He was amazing!!

meghin &lt;--- altho no drinking for me =)

dj velocity

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ecstasy riot:
Some new vocal tune, Marcus Intalex remix was said. It is incredible. </font>
Sounds like Future Cut's Midnight (Marcus Intalex rmx) on Wired.
I can't get enough of that tune either!

Bobby Thrust

TRIBE Member
MC TRAJEDY (TRAJADY??) can fuck me from my head to my toes. Oh god ! He is the best MC I have heard to come out of Toronto EVER. All night I just waited for him to be on the mic.</font>

Does anybody remember a childrens video series called Free to be You and Me from the late 70s early 80s?
I think Trajady looks like the baby puppets that are at the beginning of the show and through out.

Speaking of Free to Be, I remember that the Jackson 5 were on it.

See yall next Friday.

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
My Turbo was delicious as always.

Nice meeting you Jen, altho a bit weird. =)

</font>

yes, nice finally meeting u too
weird? how so? Was i THAT drunk- again.?

*jen*

kate

TRIBE Member
It should be noted that jen is the cutest, of all time, ever.

Girls that like to get as wasted as me kick ass.

Oh and simmer down over there long-pole.

Kate

air-bag

TRIBE Member
^^ me, mofo & headwinds were there all nite but i dont think we've seen any of you gals.

Anyways, Turbo is back large!! Big up tdot crew!
Jungle & Breaks in my fav club is all i could wish for! I now officially plea for the title "turbo slut".

The jungle upstairs was very experimental. Mostly on mystical's behalf thou - you can tell that by the amount of )E|B( tracks he drops per nite. Unfortunately i missed Marcus' set.. although i believe i cought his last track.
My only complaint is the volume level.. LOW
.. ok ok we all bitched about how hurting downstairs is for our ears.. but i got used to it already. Now, upstairs, it seems like the base is somewhat lacking..

Downstairs was incredible. Funky breaks and heavy beats.. all you could wish for. I spent at least 1/2 of the time in the basement. And I LOVED it!!

The best thing about the night was the people representing inside: tru dedicated headz who know what to expect from turbo and who know how to get it. Hands thrown in the air upon each and every new track being remixed. Wicked dancing styles on behalf of at least 3/4 of the ppl (not xcluding my crew: mofo teh jungle mastah ripping it funky stylez & headwinds-slyktah giving up 200% energy onslaught). The attendace was perfect: not empty nor packed. Just enough space to dance for everybody.

Overall, i had a wikkid nite and hopefuly it will symbolize the renewal of my turbo fridays tradition.

TUR---&gt;BOOOOOOOOOOO

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

dj x

TRIBE Member
Thanks to everyone that came out. As usual I had a blast. Things are definitely picking up. wOOp wOOp.

See everyone next friday, we have a special guest downstairs too.
Cat will be let out of the bag soon

Peace
Willar

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
Awwww.....Kate u are the cutest too! I Can always count on u to get wasted with me! haha-

and e-riot- it was meant for LP! but i still am wondering why it was weird meeting??

*jen*

ecstasy riot

TRIBE Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by breakz_btch:
Awwww.....Kate u are the cutest too! I Can always count on u to get wasted with me! haha-

and e-riot- it was meant for LP! but i still am wondering why it was weird meeting??

*jen*
</font>
Not weird really. But I just find it awkward when meeting anyone. I'm actually kind of anti-social. NOthing bad in the least. It was great to finally meet you after hearing sooo much about you. *lol at pj*

meghin