• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How to touch a soldier, gently

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
I met this poor lad when he was just a trapping fellow, studying arts or English or some otherwise liberal bullshit in Toronto.

WHO KNEW that his mother country would be conscripting him back to Fight the likes of KIM JONG UN. Ok, well I guess he knew, that eventually, he'd have to go back and train for this eventual confrontation.

kim jong-il looking at things

And what did the Korean army do with my cute little nerdy guy?

HOLY FUCK they changed him into a man!

No more cutsie little rebel haircut, no. Bloody pipes on him the size of my legs now! I really didn't think Asian guys could get like this.

And the best part, oh, he's still just as gay as ever, maybe even more so, I don't think he's much allowed to practise his part in the Korean Army. Oh I'm so excited like a little school girl!

On a less happy note I was banned from my research website. Now I have to use a VPN. I'm up to 724 completed discussions.

You don't know what life is until you've slept beside a Korean soldier.

-jM
A&D

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
You know, at the moment I'm reading "Am Westen, Nichts neues" and it's all about the crappy food and rations.

Well ok it's actually about a lot more than that but along the way I get the impression that the Germans didn't have much spare food, even for their crusty little blue eyed soldiers.

I mean, how much protein is in Kimchi? This guy is now seriously buff. I don't care how straight you are, to see a male stretch his skin like this is incredible. Tony Robbins should be selling the Korean military cause it obviously fucking works. Rice?

MoFo, tell me what they did to this kid cause they need to do it to everyone.

-jM
A&D