• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

how to pick up women/men [and hopefully bed them]

quantumize

TRIBE Member
that tuesday thread about women ont he prowl has led me to believe that there should be a free exchange of informaiton. This thread will be the media for that information flow.

ask/answer any questions

or just give advice

q u a n t u m i z e
i realize there are 2 avenues this thread can take, it can become a joke or a database for helping all the people in the "helloooo i'm single thread"

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

scott

TRIBE Member
Speaking of wallets, my ex bought me a $200 Hugo Boss wallet a couple years back. I don't know if I've ever had $200 in cash in there. I had no idea how much a good wallet cost so when she gave it to me I was like "uhh...thanks" and looking inside it to see if there was anything in it. She wasn't impressed.

Anyways...back to sex and stuff.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

JLV

TRIBE Member
scott said:
Speaking of wallets, my ex bought me a $200 Hugo Boss wallet a couple years back. I don't know if I've ever had $200 in cash in there. I had no idea how much a good wallet cost so when she gave it to me I was like "uhh...thanks" and looking inside it to see if there was anything in it. She wasn't impressed.

Anyways...back to sex and stuff.
did you know that it's actually bad luck to give someone a wallet as a gift without any money in it?

k... now back to sex stuff...

and yes MissBlu, of course I was joking! :cool:

gsnuff

TRIBE Promoter
oh yeah... HOTEL BARS. The best place on earth to pick up and close.

,g
(spending next week at the standard in downtown LA ;) )

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
Be polite, being a gentleman always wins points with me, like open the door for me simple stuff like that...

Smell good but not to over powering or i will sneeze and snot all over your ass...

If in a loud club talk softly, close into ear... that can be sexy.. but no spit or drool please...

umm what else...

kyfe

TRIBE Member
mrs peacock said:
Be polite, being a gentleman always wins points with me, like open the door for me simple stuff like that...

Smell good but not to over powering or i will sneeze and snot all over your ass...

If in a loud club talk softly, close into ear... that can be sexy.. but no spit or drool please...

umm what else...
I bet you call yourself princess too

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
mrs peacock said:

umm what else...
boring!
;)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

lok

TRIBE Member
The best way to pick up is to not even think about picking up. If you're not the type of person who can gravitate toward it naturally, you're just going to be uncomfortable and fumble. Getting drunk and doing it just leads to regret - see the "one night stand" thread.

Interchange

TRIBE Promoter
kyfe said:
I bet you call yourself princess too
Haha me a princess !! thats funny - maybe a ghetto princess but i dont even do my nails or wear make-up uh i do wear hair extensions :(

I just like guys to have a little class, and i will give it right back to them, they open a door for me i will do the same for them... i am pretty laid back women... just trying to give some tips

scott

TRIBE Member
lok said:
The best way to pick up is to not even think about picking up. If you're not the type of person who can gravitate toward it naturally, you're just going to be uncomfortable and fumble. Getting drunk and doing it just leads to regret - see the "one night stand" thread.
Exactly.

quantumize

TRIBE Member
Mystery is your friend

be mysterious with women. when she asks what you do reply jokingly that you are a spy. keep the conversation on her, try to keep an air of mystery. Especially during the first contact you should not 'exhaust the conversation' end the conversation with her wanting to know/talk about more.