• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How to meet the ladies

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
She's young.

She's also still attached to him for reasons she didn't outline ("don't want to give you the whoooole life story") but is obviously looking to the horizon.

Just a matter of time.
 

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
oddmyth said:
telling another guy that you have a crush on him when you are still with another guy sounds like a major case of 'girl who cannot be without a boyfriend'.
definately but i dont think hogg is looking to make a gf out of her.
 

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
You have to move that broad from friend into a more hot prospect category bra, transition that shit, and stat, also post updates for us!
 

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
bra...i think you should bookend messages to dudes with 'bra' just as you bookend pickup lines with 'baby', bra
 

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
im still curious how hamza's work crush thingy turned out!

but in all fairness, i never think getting involved with someone who is with someone is a good idea at all....

however...

if shes only interested in you for a temp fix, then treat it as such, and enjoy it
 

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Rajio said:
bra...i think you should bookend messages to dudes with 'bra' just as you bookend pickup lines with 'baby', bra
listen baby, errrr I mean bra, thats not it at all - Look whats that over there!


RUNS AWAY.


Still he has to transition this over from friends to say, friends with benefits, FTF (friends that fack), etc. If he listens to her sob stories over and over, and is all cute with her, there will be no action. He has to be there Bear, with claws - she is the bunny.
 

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
it's not rocket science. I chatted her up in class, she sought me out on FB, then she disappeared for a bit, then she reappeared to tell me she has a crush and her bf's an ass.

In other news, 1+1=2.
 

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
lol, if you've found the one woman on the planet for whom the answer to that particular 1 + 1 is 2, then congrats!

And marry her, like yesterday.
 

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Boss Hog said:
it's not rocket science. I chatted her up in class, she sought me out on FB, then she disappeared for a bit, then she reappeared to tell me she has a crush and her bf's an ass.

In other news, 1+1=2.
Its a sealed deal then, have her in the upcoming prospect list, and have a few others ready on the go as your backups then.

LOL@Flashy
 

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
lol, if you've found the one woman on the planet for whom the answer to that particular 1 + 1 is 2, then congrats!

And marry her, like yesterday.
I concur bra'
 

peko

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
She's young.

She's also still attached to him for reasons she didn't outline ("don't want to give you the whoooole life story") but is obviously looking to the horizon.

Just a matter of time.
maybe she likes the attention you give her and none of her girlfriends will listen to her complain ---> that makes you the ego stroker because a confidante means 'platonic bitch friend', in some cases.
 

peko

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
it's not rocket science. I chatted her up in class, she sought me out on FB, then she disappeared for a bit, then she reappeared to tell me she has a crush and her bf's an ass.

In other news, 1+1=2.

some chicks have LOTS of crushes, what if you're like crush #15? and, how does this mean 2 =1+1? It looks more like 1 + 1 = 3
 

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
peko said:
maybe she likes the attention you give her and none of her girlfriends will listen to her complain ---> that makes you the ego stroker because a confidante means 'platonic bitch friend', in some cases.

Exactly.

I don't think I'm some unique snowflake and that I'm the only guy she flirts with. She's obviously looking for attention wherever she can get it, which is why when I don't talk to her she pops up out of the blue every few weeks.

But if it's attentions he wants what's the cost to me? Nothing. What's the benefit? Tell ya later. Or... probably not.
 

Mr. Magyar

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
But if it's attentions he wants what's the cost to me? Nothing. What's the benefit? Tell ya later. Or... probably not.
The cost is time and energy that could be put towards something you actually enjoy. You're not going to receive a single benefit. You're the guy she complains to, which makes you her friend and that's all you'll ever be to her.
 
Top