• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How to meet the ladies

saskboy

TRIBE Member
djglobalkiller said:
thats because you are doing it wrong...

steps for success:

-pick a food you are familiar with, but she isnt...
-go out together and buy said ingredients, but make sure you explain for the qaulity things.. smelling fruit or veg, feeling bread etc etc get her involved!
-get to HER place.... has to be her place so you can cook on her equipment and make the meal....
-start prepping the food, and get her involved, maybe teach her a new cutting technique or how to properly hold a knife etc etc
-talk as you are making it, put some info behind the dish, why you like it, put some passion into it
-grab a good bottle of vino, and pop it so it has time to decant a bit...
-set the table (get her to watch the food while you are doing this)
-make a small amuse bouche to eat while making food(not to be eaten at sitting at table)
-get her to smell as you are cooking the food, so she recognises different flavours...
-serve the food italian style, on plates where you can help yourself to whatever you want... explain the pairing of your choice of wine... explain the flavour layering..
-after dinner, make a quick simple sweet dessert.. perhaps an angel food cake dashed with fresh berries and a splash of grand marnier,

-profit in bed.....
All wrong.

Fuck her hard from behind then order pizza.

Never do anything for a girl until she's fucked you.

Flavour layering? Is that like when you stick your finger in her ass just before she comes?

djglobalkiller

TRIBE Promoter
^^ lol well if shes that type of girl, skip dinner, use your method, and make breakfast out of the ingredients

even better, get her to make it for you!!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Remember that story about the girl in my class? The one with the boyfriend. She messaged me on facebook today to tell me about the crush she has on me.

Trouble.

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
Boss Hog said:
Remember that story about the girl in my class? The one with the boyfriend. She messaged me on facebook today to tell me about the crush she has on me.

Trouble.
wasn't that like months ago? does she still have a bf?

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Boss Hog said:

Trouble.
OHHHHHHHHHH

Nice, but remember, dont jump in all gung ho, play with this a little bunny a little for christs sake!

You know what you are? You're like a big bear with claws and with fangs...big fucking teeth, man. And she's just like this little bunny, who's just kinda cowering in the corner. Shivering bro.

You know, you got these claws and you're staring at these claws and your thinking to yourself, and with these claws you're thinking, "How am I supposed to kill this bunny, how am I supposed to kill this bunny?" And you're poking at it, you're poking at it... Yeah, you're not hurting it. You're just kinda gently batting the bunny around, you know what I mean? And the bunny's scared, the bunny's scared of you, shivering.

And you got these fucking claws and these fangs, man! And you're looking at your claws and you're looking at your fangs. And you're thinking to yourself, you don't know what to do, man. "I don't know how to kill the bunny." With *this* you don't know how to kill the bunny, do you know what I mean?

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Rajio said:
wasn't that like months ago? does she still have a bf?
It was in June. Yeah she still has the bf but he seems like a major douche from what she tells me. still, I'm not interfering. :)

ChrisD, you're too much! ahaha!

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
Boss Hog said:
It was in June. Yeah she still has the bf but he seems like a major douche from what she tells me. still, I'm not interfering. :)

ChrisD, you're too much! ahaha!
Its from Swingers, love that scene - but still relevant IMHO

slim charles

TRIBE Member
Boss Hog said:
of course she's gonna tell you that he's a douche. if she wants to shag you she's not gonna say positive things about her bf.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
nah I get the feeling he really is a douche. We were "friends" on fb for a while, then I got dropped from the list. I realized it when I messaged her about my class mark, and asked her about it and she said he got jealous and make her drop all of her guy friends from her fb account. Pretty fucking childish! Gives me half a mind to go for it... :p

Sal De Ban

TRIBE Member
Big Harv said:
he sounds very confident and secure.
lol, and i'm sure she goes out of her way to make him feel secure too. :rolleyes: she's prolly a filthy waif. guy still sounds like a douche though. anyhow they deserve each other

oddmyth

TRIBE Member
telling another guy that you have a crush on him when you are still with another guy sounds like a major case of 'girl who cannot be without a boyfriend'.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders