• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How to make the TRIBE board better...

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
see, this is why we need avatars. we could put that dancing maggot pickle horse of the apocalypse as our avatars, that way, when our new overlord descended upon us to end the age of man, it would know who would serve it and whose brains it could eat.
I was thinking the exact same thing!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Caz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo

4. CONSIDER MERGING UKG / BREAKS

--> SAME TING GUY

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HAHA-HAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA. Thanks, I needed that.

"same thing".................Imagine.

IgStar

TRIBE Member
I wanna change my USER NAME to IGGY

I was drunk or too high on teh weed when I picked Indian Girl. I'm sick of it...SICK OF IT I SAY.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by zoo

2. CONSIDER CLOSING THE POLITICS FORUM

-->THE AIR IN THERE IS GETTING STALE

Yea, it's only the 4th largest forum.
The air in your head is getting stale.

OTIS

TRIBE Member
Here's some real suggestions:

1. Have a comments, suggestions & feedback forum..
letters to the editor can be posted there regarding articles, people can make pledges for new forums instead of taking over others. People can suggest ways to make the magazine better.

2. The Buy Sell & Rent forum should have some rules..
alot of these were taken from some successful B&S forums and they work:

a) The thread must state a firm asking price, of course you can wheel & deal, but not just obo's or asking for offers, or auctions. A price must be said in initial post.

b) The thread CANNOT be a link to a ebay auction, it's unfair that space is being used to gather attention to a potential bid war.

c) Thread crapping should not be tolerated. If you do not intend to buy and have nothing positive to add, please refrain from posting in that topic. Intially I wasn't against this, but I've seen how people will unjustifyably destroy any chance of the item getting sold just cuz they want to look informed on the subject.. (ie: start spittin about how the product is crap just cuz they own something they think is better)

d) Leave an email, not all people browing the BS&R forums have PM function.

Harmonika

TRIBE Member
What Tribe needs most is a good cleansing, to be purged of all negativity....

Since I've got the direct line to the Big Guy, I propose that the best way to do this is to give me my own forum, and temporarily close all other forums.

This will force all Tribe communications to be channeled and distilled until there is nothing left but positive truth.

Oh, and I will need to have full moderator privileges for this forum.

:D

i.

kuba

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Harmonika
What Tribe needs most is a good cleansing, to be purged of all negativity....

Since I've got the direct line to the Big Guy, I propose that the best way to do this is to give me my own forum, and temporarily close all other forums.

This will force all Tribe communications to be channeled and distilled until there is nothing left but positive truth.

Oh, and I will need to have full moderator privileges for this forum.

:D

i.
shut

the

fuck

up

already

right thread but its still BS what you write

B

S

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories