• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

How To Lose A Guy In Ten Days question

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
so I was at someone's house earlier today and this movie was on and out of boredom I watched the first three quarters but had to leave.

I have no know what happened at the end, and it's bugging me.

I left off at the part where she ruined their poker game and they "broke up". :rolleyes: Has anyone seen it?

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
hahaha fucking typical.

so she writes the article and then feels bad right? and he chases her and takes her to the party and they both get their big trophies right?

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

starr

TRIBE Member
well at one point he takes her to visit his parents

and it gets all cheesy (like they're being 'real')

and then he goes to the awards thing and the truth comes out about both of them

and they both get angry
and she leaves, i think he gets the contract anyway (can't remember why)

and she writes the article anyway

and then in the end he caves and chases after her and apologizes

i just remembered thinking it was nice to see the girl have a bit of a spine

starr

TRIBE Member
I vaguely remember them leaving from the prom together, but I don't think they went together :)

All this useless Romantic Comedy information stored in my brain.

SmoothOperator

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by starr
i know natalie, sorta kinda

a part in How to Lose a Guy?

Who? Hrm...
I "sorta kinda" know her too. I used to attend all their parties. And, I interviewed her and Rick for a documentary I did in college.
Anyways...her appearance is very brief. But, when both Kate and Mathew, are in the restaurant (where they first meet). Kate approaches this guy at the bar and strikes up convo with him. She thinks she has him "in the bag" until he mentions his fiance (Natalie), she immediately walks onscreen, and is introduced to Kate.

starr

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SmoothOperator
Anyways...her appearance is very brief. But, when both Kate and Mathew, are in the restaurant (where they first meet). Kate approaches this guy at the bar and strikes up convo with him. She thinks she has him "in the bag" until he mentions his fiance (Natalie), she immediately walks onscreen, and is introduced to Kate.
I completely remember this part now. I even remember turning to my friend and saying "I know that girl" :)

Yeah, I met Natalie through Rick.

Anyway, back to Duckie and the rest.

defazman

TRIBE Member
Kate's character gets pissed off at the guy and is going to move away. He chases her down with his motorcycle and finds her on some bridge in a taxi. He begs her to fogive him but she says she'll never be able to. Enraged by her rejection, he picks her up and throws her off the bridge to her death. The End.

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
there's a big earthquake and kate hudson's car falls into a crevice and she dies.

matthew mcconohey arrives on the scene too late. he screams "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" and then says "fuck this" and flies around the world really fast, in the opposite direction of earth's orbital spin, thus, naturally, causing time to somehow reverse.

he saves kate hudson and continues to fight for truth, justice and the american way.

(what a fucking awesome movie.)

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
^^^ LOL

I haven't seen the beginning, i've seen the end. I love her yellow dress in that movie. It's absolutly stunning.

My roommate loves that movie for some godforskaen reason.

I dont understand.
That movie is so cheesy.

However from what i've seen i love the scene when theyr'e in the bathroom and 'feels like home' by Chantel Kruviask (sp) is playing. That scene is very romantic.

but that's about it :D