• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

how to deal with women...

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
skyparty said:
a guy i know is getting abused by his girlfriend.

she is controlling. manipulative, and emotionally/verbally abusive.

it's so pathetic. LEAVE THE WOMAN.

"but i love her, and i just want her to love me.
i want her to love me the way a nice girlfriend should.
when things are good, they are so good."

keep in mind she put him in jail for a few days, FOR NOTHING.

crazy bitches!

then last night i heard a fight from a new couple in my apartment.

"i know you've never been in a serious relationship before...
but you're here. this is it. you're in one! we live together!
so what's important to you... is important to me...

FUCK!!!!!!!!! didn't yo hear a word i said?

WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU, IS IMPORTANT TO ME!"

she was crying, he was barely saying a word, and it drove her more crazy.

:)

i'm a crier myself. dear lord haha suckers....

i dont want to seem like a chauvinistic pig; but shouldn't this be the other way around?

skyparty

TRIBE Member
but how do you deal with her? how to deal with women like that?

she put him in jail because she begged him to come get his shit (that she's been holding hostage along with his dog) lets him, and begs to get back together, only to start screaming RAPE RAPE! he's HITTING ME! and calls the cops.

this guy is a teddy bear, and although a big guy- and limo driver + bouncer he is not the abusive one in this situation. i feel bad for him, but he's become this little mouse of push-pull love-hate victim in all of this. all he wants is for her to love him, but every since he fell in love with her and his walls came down, she's been tearing him apart every since. he's been "trying to help her" because she has issues.

dude stop trying to be jesus, and cut ties.

personally, if i was being abused- and finally broke free...
i wouldn't be begging for shit back, or my dog. i'd run.

"but she has my tv! my big screen tv! all my shit! and that's my fucking dog!"

she has more control now.

and then it ends with "i wish we could just be happy together. i get a little excited when she invites me over the work things out." keep in mind HE broke up with HER. what a world.

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
I got shivers reading that. He should run in the other direction, fast, and not waste another day of his life with that bitch.

RobotHouse

TRIBE Member
the_fornicator said:
you're all missing the point. if the's that psycho, she must be fucking hot.
when the urge to smash her face in over takes the urge to fuck her its time to cut that bitch loose

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
RumRogerz said:
a LAWYER?
how about a bunch of goons instead?

because the chick is obviously mental and has already called the cops on him before.

sorry, i was looking out in his best interest so he doesn't get bent over and fucked by the canadian police system.

not everyone has goons too, dude.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
skyparty said:
but how do you deal with her? how to deal with women like that?

she put him in jail because she begged him to come get his shit (that she's been holding hostage along with his dog) lets him, and begs to get back together, only to start screaming RAPE RAPE! he's HITTING ME! and calls the cops.

this guy is a teddy bear, and although a big guy- and limo driver + bouncer he is not the abusive one in this situation. i feel bad for him, but he's become this little mouse of push-pull love-hate victim in all of this. all he wants is for her to love him, but every since he fell in love with her and his walls came down, she's been tearing him apart every since. he's been "trying to help her" because she has issues.

dude stop trying to be jesus, and cut ties.

personally, if i was being abused- and finally broke free...
i wouldn't be begging for shit back, or my dog. i'd run.

"but she has my tv! my big screen tv! all my shit! and that's my fucking dog!"

she has more control now.

and then it ends with "i wish we could just be happy together. i get a little excited when she invites me over the work things out." keep in mind HE broke up with HER. what a world.
The guy I was posting about before had the same situation. She was nuts. If they were out and she went to the bathroom and he was even just talking to a girl when she returned she would start screaming and ranting on him about how he was a shit and an ass etc., - In front of their friends - and yes she is very hot.

When he mentioned he thought they should go seperate ways she threatened him and told him she would tell the cops he beat her :O . No joke.

When he talked to a cop friend the guy said that 'he' would have to have enough evidence to prove that he didn't. The guy said that in these situations it's pretty much up to the guy to prove he didn't do it.

So, he surreptitiously began recording their conversations at home. Particularly when she was on one of her rants. In a number of them, she would say repeatedly, "You know you can't leave me. I'll tell the cops. I'll tell them you beat me. What can you do? I'll ruin you! You're fucked, fucker etc., ".

After I heard this and got her 'lovely' fb message, I deleted her as a friend asap.

My buddy has quipped, "Yeah, she's so hot..... until you know her, then...not so much."

Last edited:

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
The guy above needs a good supportive mens group, a therapist, or just some guy friends to sit him down and slap some sense into him (as a beginning). Or, maybe he really does need some jailtime to bottom out emotionally.

I just skimmed this thread for the first time... wowee..

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Boss Hog said:
When guys are in abusive relationships it can take some time for the guy to realize it not only because it works against the stereotype but because no guy is going to admit (or at least believe) that he's receiving abuse from a woman.

It's a shitty situation to be in because you will always make excuses or justify it in a hundred ways to yourself while it just goes on and on and on. And when you break free from it, feel the weight off your shoulders and look at it in hindsight only then do you finally realize just how ugly and abusive it was. Well that works for either men or women, but I think men have to come around to realizing that abuse is often a two-way street.

There is much wisdom and truth in this ^

deca.dance

TRIBE Member
getting sexy-texts makes me happy

and love emails - or sometimes being sent fun pictures. like.. actually fun ones..
like a monkey punching a dinosaur

also not hearing "i'm tired" even if you actually are. haha
also not being called silly

... but the story above.. eek.
Clearly they shouldn't be together - (maybe even alone a while..)
but ... if both of them want to be? well.. let them eat their cake and puke it all down their chests

jebac

TRIBE Member
im in the process of cooling off this girl because ive realized ive been the only one texting her. sure she always replies and blah bah blah but its time to pull back a bit

-jebac

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i enjoyed the hilarity

men will be men
women will be women

somewhere between beers and a patio they will meet...stuff happpens(drama if you arent lucky).....babies!