• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

how to deal with women...

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Hrmmm, what if I don't want/care to "deal" with women?

Probably why I have such a fantastic relationship track record, lol.

Stan

TRIBE Member
When a girl is bitching to me about someone she hates, I simply offer creative ways to kill that person and dispose of the body. I find this is the best general solution to most problems.

Stan

TRIBE Member
Another good solution if she's venting about some jerk is to offer to hold that person down while she takes a wet steaming dump on their face.

lok

TRIBE Member
whenever i meet a gay guy to whom any of these issues relates, I instantly and completely lose interest.

kline

TRIBE Member
i thought there was only two ways to deal with women?
PIMP SLAP!
backhand = love
forehand = discipline

Ms. Fit

TRIBE Member
Rude1_247 said:
I'm browsing my online picture albums for a good pic of me wearing pants. Just in case anyone's wondering.
i think it's always been pretty clear who's wearing the pants in all your photos, rudy...and for that atleast, skipper will always have my respect.

Ms. Fit

TRIBE Member
Flashy_McFlash said:
Apparently anything else requiring independent thought is going to land us in trouble.

Listen, agree, hug.
you're kind of on the right track..

in in all seriousness- sometimes men just need to learn how to back down from an argument because i know that for myself and other females i know, we will beat the fuck out of a topic. man, i would really be so appreciative of a guy came back at me with "i don't agree with you, but i'm trying very hard to see where you're coming from.." and/or just takes a timeout before the argument gets too heated.

it would be a lot better than him trying to assert his manly, know-it-all condensation which really clashes with my inability to let go of a topic that i really care about.

but that's just me.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
Ms. Fit said:
you're kind of on the right track..

in in all seriousness- sometimes men just need to learn how to back down from an argument because i know that for myself and other females i know, we will beat the fuck out of a topic. man, i would really be so appreciative of a guy came back at me with "i don't agree with you, but i'm trying very hard to see where you're coming from.." and/or just takes a timeout before the argument gets too heated.

it would be a lot better than him trying to assert his manly, know-it-all condensation which really clashes with my inability to let go of a topic that i really care about.

but that's just me.
maybe someone can write you a boyfriend in Watcom Pascal.

kline

TRIBE Member
Ms. Fit said:
i think it's always been pretty clear who's wearing the pants in all your photos, rudy...and for that atleast, skipper will always have my respect.
is.... is this a burn?

Ms. Fit

TRIBE Member
Ms. Fit said:

but that's just me.
oh. :eek:

my excuse is, that i was tired when i posted that.

and i work in publishing:eek: