• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

*How often do you shower??*

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
Me..I cannot leave the house without a shower and make-up. I need to feel fresh and presentable. So I shower every single day. Even if I am sick with the flu, I get my ass in the shower.

My Mom and most of my European relatives do the every other day. I would feel disgusting if I did that. But hey to each their own.

Do you shower daily or no??

Discuss?

ps. I am just wondering if you shower every other day..would you have sex with someone on your off day?? ewww

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Once a day. If I am apocalyptic hungover then I'll leave it for the following day...even though I know it would probably make me feel better.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
i am a promiscuous shower whore.... i shower every day, always make up, always have to look presentable as well... there have been a few times where i've gotten up late for work in the morning and had to deal with not showering, but i long for the shower when i get home...

Chris

Well-Known TRIBEr
usually three times

morning, after the gym, and sometimes before bed, before getting ready to veg out, etc.

Flashy_McFlash

Well-Known TRIBEr
At least once in the morning before I leave, and once more if I go to the gym.

I'm not opposed to a third or a seventh if the promise of shower sex is involved.

danielablau

TRIBE Promoter
I shower 3 times a day in the summer, twice in teh winter, morning after workout and after b-ball in the summer and once before bed.........ok so maybe 4 times a day on a rare occasion in the summer

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
i always shower after work, showering b4 work in my line of work is pretty much useless...i do jump right into the shower when i get home.....
ive noticed that i have been taking increasingly long showers, just lean against the wall and let the water wash away another shit work day

JAR

TRIBE Member
At least once a day, twice if I've exercised or if I'm going out at night.

although I will take a day off if extremely hungover or sketched out.

what's the deal with showering at night? I just wouldn't feel clean after 8+ hours in bed.

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
yes chris.
i fuck twelve people at one time in the shower at least four times a day.
and you're just jealous cause you weren't invited...

are you still a newfie?

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
i always shower after work, showering b4 work in my line of work is pretty much useless...i do jump right into the shower when i get home.....
ive noticed that i have been taking increasingly long showers, just lean against the wall and let the water wash away another shit work day
you're a professional mud wrestler aren't you.