• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

How much weight did you gain over the holidays? :D

m0ff

TRIBE Member
le bricoleur said:
too much. and i was plump before the holidays. the new year is going to call for a lot of celery and yoga.

Yah. In December I pretty much abandon all diet and exercise routines I have, because I know I will just fail miserably for minimum 31 days.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

nikki.classics

TRIBE Member
yeah it's too soon to tell because my fridge/cupboards are still full of leftovers. but i don't think i did too badly. aerobics dvds here i come!

billy

TRIBE Member
not going to bother checking, though we had a variety of vegetables out instead of the usual fatty finger food.

derek

TRIBE Member
i had two pieces of cake last night (and enough crackers and cheese to last a lifetime).

todays chest and biceps at the gym and a 1/2 hour of intervals on the tread mill. quite sure i'll expend those calories very fast.

Rajio

Well-Known TRIBEr
nikki.classics said:
yeah it's too soon to tell because my fridge/cupboards are still full of leftovers. but i don't think i did too badly. aerobics dvds here i come!
there is a pile of cupcakes here. mom just said 'what are we going to do with all these? here, you should just take them home with you - why let them go to waste?'

i swear she's trying to fatten me up.

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Hawk Eye

TRIBE Member
zero

i didn't really pig out over the holidays, i still maintained my regular eating habits and still worked out 4 to 5 days a week.

Fairie

TRIBE Member
Let's not talk about it. :eek:

Not as bad as one of my friends though. She sent me an email with this:

"I'm not washing my one pair of jeans that currently fit. If I do, they will shrink and wearing them will squish all my internal organs and I'll die."

kick

TRIBE Member
jared k said:
8 pounds that were erased by three days of 'flu-like symptoms.'

now i feel great!
That happened to me last Christmas...I recommend the Norwalk virus to anyone looking to shed those holiday pounds!

JamesM

TRIBE Member
I keep forgetting weight gain is a creeper sometimes. So last night was a huge WTF? Stir fry it is for the next month.

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
my eating habits have shrunk my stomach, so i couldn't pack in as much food as i wanted to :(
But i still look sexy. That's all that really matters

IgStar

TRIBE Member
damn these swiss and their frikkin carbohydrates and fondue and chocolate AND glühwine.

does not make happy love handles.

SUNKIST

TRIBE Member
i never weigh myself, but i dont think i really gained anything. not visably anyways. and thats all i care about ;)

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Last time I was weighed: June 2007.
Last time before that: Jan 2007.

Both at the shrink's... and both irrelevant.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
p.p.s.: prolly, like, 2 kg, over, like, the holiday season, which, like, is, like, nov to I guess _____ .

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit